1 hand snap, 2 legs pedal, danger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammox77

Feb 13, 2003
Singapore
www.henryfotography.com
Hmmm just wondering, anybody here do what i do now, cycle around and also take photos at the same time (but of cos not both at the same time, 1 hand snap, 2 legs pedal, danger!!!) Hmmm if there are, well maybe we could all try out together one day hahaha

Have fun,
;p

ammox77 said:
Hmmm just wondering, anybody here do what i do now, cycle around and also take photos at the same time (but of cos not both at the same time, 1 hand snap, 2 legs pedal, danger!!!) Hmmm if there are, well maybe we could all try out together one day hahaha

Have fun,
;p
there's a thread on this before IIRC..

how about 1person drive , 3 person snap? snap those who use HP while driving and send to TP division.
:cool:

how about mounting the camera on the bike....with remote attached to the bike handle :bsmilie:

should be quite interesting if this a video camera....

Car or bike ???

arowana said:
dont worry , speeding kills..

actually i was not talking about speeding, but the fact is bicycle is way too slow to share the same road as car. Not only this is dangerous to the cyclist, the cars also need to slow down unneccessarily while over-taking the bicycle.

Even if the cyclists keep to the side of the road, bigger vehicles like buses and lorries (that always travel on extreme left lane) will have to "eat" into the right lane in order to over take you. In turn, the vehicle on the right will need to step on the brake and slow down, so that the lorry/bus got enough space to overtake the cyclist. This will be a chain reaction as all other cars behind got to slow down or change lane, just because of one incosiderate cyclist cycling on the road. :nono:

Some more bicycles are so light and fragile, you may topple if a car speed past you. I always make it a point to horn at bicycle riding on the road, hopefully they will realise the danger before they got run over.

Wai said:
actually i was not talking about speeding, but the fact is bicycle is way too slow to share the same road as car. Not only this is dangerous to the cyclist, the cars also need to slow down unneccessarily while over-taking the bicycle.

Even if the cyclists keep to the side of the road, bigger vehicles like buses and lorries (that always travel on extreme left lane) will have to "eat" into the right lane in order to over take you. In turn, the vehicle on the right will need to step on the brake and slow down, so that the lorry/bus got enough space to overtake the cyclist. This will be a chain reaction as all other cars behind got to slow down or change lane, just because of one incosiderate cyclist cycling on the road. :nono:

Some more bicycles are so light and fragile, you may topple if a car speed past you. I always make it a point to horn at bicycle riding on the road, hopefully they will realise the danger before they got run over.

well if everyone drive within the speed limits and be tolerance to each others, alot of things wont happen.

ya .. Even we cycle at the walk way .. Alot ppl will say ...

Wah Road So Big Dun cycle.. Must cyle on the walk way ...

hai ....

i did try cycling free hand and taking a picture before. was taking at paya lebar runway cycling event that time =)

Sandman77 said:
ya .. Even we cycle at the walk way .. Alot ppl will say ...

hai ....

well i guess those who drive will say those who cycle !@#@!$!@ and vice versa.

:bsmilie:

than how ??

Sandman77 said:

that's depends how you cycle on the walkway

assuming that the cyclist already done his best to avoid accident, a collison with padestrain is definitely less fatal than collision with bus/lorry.

hahaha Win liao got no $$$ one .. I lose .. ahhaha

just hope ppl will enjoy takeing Pic In the other way .. just Dun get yourself killed ..

God bless .. :)

Sandman77 said:
hahaha Win liao got no $$$ one .. I lose .. ahhaha

just hope ppl will enjoy takeing Pic In the other way .. just Dun get yourself killed ..

God bless .. :)

:thumbsup: :kiss: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.