©tamsplayground- theLoveAffairs~

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammyt

Has been a while since my last shoot, can't even remember how the aperture, shutter speed work! Oh well, one thing that i notice, my mood kinda affect my pp on these pictures... BLUES...............

Credits to: Zep, Shao, Roy, DiChao
Hair/mua: Gerra Chong
Photo/Directions/Styling: TammyTingTing

(1)
4324721775_1f317caaf0.jpg

(2)
4324718763_99fd468f6c.jpg

(3)
4325456336_6d3d2d5f47.jpg

(4)
4324724215_36cc9b4987.jpg

(5)
4325459492_016e3c1dc5.jpg

more

TammyTingTing~

Last edited:
# 1 FOR ME, VERY PRETTY.....:thumbsup::)

Hi Tammy, its always interesting to see your pics. Am always assured you'll bring in something different. Looking good. Who designs the clothing? Oh.. you? Interesting concept, feels like a dance or something - reminds me of "A midsummer night's dream". Think its the clothing and the backdrop.

THanks ya, that's my fav also! :)
# 1 FOR ME, VERY PRETTY.....:thumbsup::)

Hey you! thanks! :)
i made the clothes myself, actually i bought the fabric and tied it on the model... budget budget budget... :) this series is supposed to be a StoryTelling concept.. A tragic love story... but well, things happen, and i didnt get to finish the shoot..haiz///

Hi Tammy, its always interesting to see your pics. Am always assured you'll bring in something different. Looking good. Who designs the clothing? Oh.. you? Interesting concept, feels like a dance or something - reminds me of "A midsummer night's dream". Think its the clothing and the backdrop.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I envision the whole set, too bad, **** happens....

Very talented tammy! i like "3"

Hopefully we can do many many more shoots together! :D

Another inspiration.

As the kungfu master says,
once your can't really remember how the shutter & Apeture works,
you are there!

Excellent work!

Last edited:
yeah... its really too bad.. but i am sure we will do it again...
and thanks to you ZEP, for helping me to cover different angle, thanks to you, DiChao for helping me with all the props! such a great team to work with! :)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I envision the whole set, too bad, **** happens....

Very talented tammy! i like "3"

Hopefully we can do many many more shoots together!

#1 is really nice; i might clone out the top right corner though, that highlight there is giving me the creeps.

#2 doesn't work for me; #3 would be better without the ladder, sorry if he needs it to get to that position, but it is really not doing anything positive there and spoils the picture.

#4 and #5 just don't work for me. it feels like the photographer needed to fill up more photos, so those were just taken as an afterthought to try if they work. nothing wrong with that, of course.

THanks for the comments... :)
Its is supposed to be a story telling, hence the props, it will work well in sequence if i manage to finish the shoot.. well well well..

#1 is really nice; i might clone out the top right corner though, that highlight there is giving me the creeps.

#2 doesn't work for me; #3 would be better without the ladder, sorry if he needs it to get to that position, but it is really not doing anything positive there and spoils the picture.

#4 and #5 just don't work for me. it feels like the photographer needed to fill up more photos, so those were just taken as an afterthought to try if they work. nothing wrong with that, of course.

Last edited:
THanks for the comments... :)
Its is supposed to be a story telling, hence the props, it will work well in sequence if i manage to finish the shoot.. well well well..

We will do it again when you are free, since the script and props etc.. is still with us. soon soon!!!

wow cool pictures.. i love the softness of the tones and the models :) Nice styling too ;)

#1 gets my vote :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.