[Yilin] :) Newbie APAW 2011

Beautiful series :thumbsup::heart: after viewing all the your photo it make my day :)

17 July 2011​

5942300518_108ec2301d_z.jpg

Is a very quiet and cold morning 6.45am @ CP6

Hi very nice picture !!! :) may i know where is this place... many thanks...

Kelchew , Have we met before? Thank for your kind comment but i am still struggling in my learning process le :(

woh.. you go all the way to the north to take pic(sunrise somemore) i thought u stay in the east ^^..
bt all the pic is nice.. when you wan to open a class? :)

Thanks Bro! U have many nice nice birding series too ! I am really glad that my photos can make your day !! U really motivate me ..Thks thks!
Beautiful series :thumbsup::heart: after viewing all the your photo it make my day :)

Hi jas1984 ,

Thanks ! Glad u like the photo posted ;)
The place i located at Changi Beach , Carpark 6 . Happy Shooting!!

Hi very nice picture !!! :) may i know where is this place... many thanks...

23 Aug 2011
6069951930_0c991c70b2_z.jpg

Energizing colors of dawn !

01 Sep 2011
6084534615_cded60539e_z.jpg

The accidental discovery of this boat-wreak during a sunrise/pre-dawn shoot has awaken the adventure spirit in me

01 Sep 2011

The accidental discovery of this boat-wreak during a sunrise/pre-dawn shoot has awaken the adventure spirit in me
simple yet fantastic. The colour, still water and the shadows set the mood for this photo.

01 Sep 2011
6084534615_cded60539e_z.jpg

:) Nice ... Good to KNOW u have the Adventurous Spirit.. go CONQUER the rest of the Coastline :)

Thanks CT . Was actually a really a hazy morning when taking this shot .

simple yet fantastic. The colour, still water and the shadows set the mood for this photo.

=) Will conquer the rest of the coastline with my buddy ;p
:) Nice ... Good to KNOW u have the Adventurous Spirit.. go CONQUER the rest of the Coastline :)

11 Sept 2011

6124081358_51d2637cbf_z.jpg

Yet another impromptu late sunrise shot @ ECP. This is my first time shooting at this location.
Thanks to a kind soul for his help in editing this shot​

17 Sept 2011
6145394064_5543819f66_z.jpg

Another IR shot that i try to play with ...Hmmm think still got to work harder on IR photography

17 Sept 2011
6145394064_5543819f66_z.jpg

Another IR shot that i try to play with ...Hmmm think still got to work harder on IR photography

i like this :)

but r u thinking of a cooler temperature that will give it a more frosty feel?

11 Sept 2011

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6072/6124081358_51d2637cbf_z.jpg

Yet another impromptu late sunrise shot @ ECP. This is my first time shooting at this location.
Thanks to a kind soul for his help in editing this shot​

Miss your photos. Have been away, wanted to comment on a few photos but they were too far back.
This photo the pipe really stick/"boom" out like a sore thumb. Is that what you intended? Interesting one.

WAH! Landscape, macro, IR.. having a go at everything eh? :cool:

You have become master liao..next time must ask you for tips ;)

Thanks Kwanhan,

I just have a feeling that some people will like the color some will find it strange . Guess that is the beauty of IR Photography..as long as you it suits your eyes is good enough =)
i like this :)

but r u thinking of a cooler temperature that will give it a more frosty feel?

Zeniz84 ;) Thanks for coming back to my APAW thread !
The pipe was not an intentional shoot, i could hardly have much time to consider my composition as i was very late for sunrise lol !
Last min recalled about this pipe that my shooting gp was looking for mths ago .

Miss your photos. Have been away, wanted to comment on a few photos but they were too far back.
This photo the pipe really stick/"boom" out like a sore thumb. Is that what you intended? Interesting one.