[Witness] A Photo When Inspiration Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little something i did over the weekend

57541864.Mia.jpg

thanks...the full res file on this looks impressive....but the amt of time spent juz on retouching the face...really hahhaha..... its still abit patchy in some areas.....

guess its practice practice practice for me... this image took me more than 14 hours in total

cheers

someting i did lately.. at the nikon outing in sbg

living in desolation
_DSF0021w.jpg

life stream
_DSF0019w.jpg

heart of plantlife
_DSF0007w.jpg

i muz say...these are the only 3 of the 5-6 different shots i took that day.... the names depict wat went thru my mind as i saw these... to me these are the little stuff that i feel embodies the "life" in sbg....

Wah the green very rich sia... I like the desaturation in the first pic though. Enhances the textures well.

Finshed all your exams laio ar? hehe

Witness said:
life stream
_DSF0019w.jpg

lifestream sounds and looks really really familiar.
been seeing that on a website for so long.

raptor84 said:
Finshed all your exams laio ar? hehe
Nicholas, do you work in DMC?
i just read december 4, 2004 sunday times and i thought i saw you on duty before.

ya
i tink i saw it somewhere before too....

hhaha..... nick exams not over...one more paper on wed...open book though..

sathea said:
Nicholas, do you work in DMC?
i just read december 4, 2004 sunday times and i thought i saw you on duty before.

Umm yea i worked there :bsmilie: Wah now then read december 2005 papers? You trying to catch up ar? :sweat:

Witness said:
ya
i tink i saw it somewhere before too....

hhaha..... nick exams not over...one more paper on wed...open book though..

Tuesday last paper! Hardest one yet for me..

btw...i got some doggie images tt i put up on the local doggie forum...

hey hi, being a newbee, not qualified to add comments but the least that I could do is to say that ur pictues are very nice. Like the way u employed lights to help u create the mood for ur pics. In fact, I think that is ur strength as I can see ... :thumbsup:

aspire to walk this path

hey nic..this is juz for u... i'm no pet photographer...juz having fun taking some images of my gf's dog...

these were taken at home and at urban pooch cafe in balestier...ahaha

_DSF0060w.jpg

_DSF0048w.jpg

_DSF0068w.jpg

_DSF0071w.jpg

Just apply what you do with people lah. :D #1 and #4 are the standard kinda shots that are normally taken although seems like a little OOF ? Still nice though.

I like the composition in #3 hard to take nice above eye level shots...

eh... haha...i tink its coz of the large aperture used...and 1 prob abit of handshake also...

sth from the mid autumn festival thingey at chinese gardens sometime back....went down wif my family...so tot i'd take some shots here and there...

68960016.RqrmSQe3.Tradition.jpg

heee... i'm in.

but i can't see any of your photos :cry: :cry: :cry:

get well soon :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.