Simon From Grace Digital Photo Lab Has Passed On

chngpe01

Staff member
It is with much sadness that I have to inform members, here who knows Simon of Grace Digital Photolab, that he has passed away today. He had a lengthy battle with cancer.

Simon has been part of ClubSNAP community for many years with whom many customers became his good friends here. I for one has been fortunate to have him as a good friend and he is also one of the best photo lab in Singapore.

Our condolences to Phyllis and her family.

May you Rest in Peace, Simon.

PS - please PM me for his address if you intent to pay your last respect to him at his wake

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

sad news. RIP Simon.

Omg this is very sad news. I'm sure many film shooters will know that Grace Digital does excellent developing and printing. Simon is one of the nicest people around. He's extremely genuine and a hallmark of excellent customer service. His passing will be felt not just by his family but by his customers, many who have become friends. RIP Simon, it's been a privilege knowing you

1 Corinthians 15:55-57 “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen... my condolence

I just heard from his wife. Am very saddened by his passing. He was a good man, a good and faithful Christian and someone dedicated to his craft of photo-processing. Honest, friendly and very service-oriented. He is greatly missed.Rest in peace my good friend.

RIP Simon. A few good men.

RIP Simon. A fine gent and true professional, who took care of my film processing promptly and wonderfully.

I was aware that Simon was ill but did not know he had passed on and Grace Digital Lab is shut. I only found out when I went there just now and googled to find out.
I've been going there many years and wish I had the guts to engage in more conversation.
May I ask if there is anywhere else you know that is good for processing film?
Thank you.

Sad to read about this today that Simon has passed away 9 years ago. I had stopped photography for very long time and over the years, fondly remembered Simon as a man of integrity and takes pride in his prints. Today, I was thinking of getting some old photos printed out and Simon immediately comes to my mind. Was unable to find any new address of Grace Digital Lab and henceforth came here to search and was shocked at what my search brings me. Feeling very sad now. May Simon rest in peace... 🙏🙏🙏