SassyStrawberry:- A Doll a Day~ (BJDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garion said:
Er one look at the prices of these dolls and I think you might change your mind liao. :bsmilie: If I'm not mistaken, one doll alone can cost almost as much as a 70-200mm f4 L lens. :eek:

evildolly should conduct a doll shooting workshop some day for CSers. :cheergal:

hee~ I just had a doll studio shoot for a 'rock band' . That was super fun. Its hard to have many people taking pics tho since the dolls are so small.

daynight.jpg

what kind of shoots are you interested in? studio or outdoors?

5.jpg

hee~ not all of the dolls photographed here are mine, drumma. some are for a doll company, and others are of friends' dolls.:D

evildolly said:
hee~ I just had a doll studio shoot for a 'rock band' . That was super fun. Its hard to have many people taking pics tho since the dolls are so small.

daynight.jpg
Cool...love their miniature guitars. :)

what kind of shoots are you interested in? studio or outdoors?
Either one... but outdoor maybe better due to larger space to work with if there are more ppl interested. Just my suggestion. ^^

Garion said:

Either one... but outdoor maybe better due to larger space to work with if there are more ppl interested. Just my suggestion. ^^

^_^ okie, I am thinking somewhere like chinese gardens. hee

Garion said:

^_^ okie, I am thinking somewhere like chinese gardens. hee they have drums and a synthesizer too.

IMG_0004-a.jpg

Timber & I went to SBG, its the first time I've been there in years ^_^ Had a lovely day~

Busy, busy little beetle. It made a rather loud whirring sound when it flies. Almost flew into me a couple of times ^_^; then it would fly to a flower, burrow inside, and then out again on its merry way.^_^
1.jpg

When this bud blooms, it would become the violet one seen above, with beetles frolicking. ^_^
201725450_7bad4d1454_o.jpg

Pretty teal bird, he has hopping along the ground, minding his own business when we came along >D
201714257_e8ae01fe0f_o.jpg

Droplets
3.jpg

Flowers~
4.jpg

Pretty pink flowers~ I love these so much!

201732337_56022493b0_o.jpg

Red
5.jpg

Vines
6.jpg

Girl with Seashell (a pretty, almost life sized statue in one of the numerous gardens. Tho its strange to find a seashell in a pond, methinks. :D
201725503_12a2b7a5fe_o.jpg

evildolly said:
Amazing work. :bigeyes: You make these dolls seem so lifelike. Exposure is very nice. :thumbsup: I would have cropped off a little off the bottom of the pic, bottom left can see some of her "skin" which a bit distracting.

Bobman said:
this one look so real....nice nice. but hor one strand of hair drop drop...
haha. agree. :bsmilie: yah but the strand of hair distracting lor.

Garion: thanks! I had deliberately left some 'skin' showing, but I do agree with you that a tighter crop probably would have been more appropriate:) thanks!

as for the hair... yes>.<" it totally ruins the photo, got to be more careful in future.

phantasia: thank you^___________^ glad you dropped by!

Camo...
207826409_ed22fec922_o.jpg

Bobman said:
Do you actually put on makeup for them???

you can buy them with their faces painted, or blank.:D I'm not very good at painting the eyebrows so i rather have other people paint them. Its permanent, until you decide to wipe it all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.