[22]

267103_10150250155306977_521571976_7790850_3877075_o.jpg

Pinhole Art Filter SOOC. Taken along KTM Tracks.​

[25]

334769_10150286214711977_521571976_8174575_1248089_o.jpg

The Crawl​

Hahahah this is quite funny.
I like the idea.
When I think of snails moving, I somehow end up thinking of the long journey ahead for them, the feeling that there is SO much more ground to cover.
Shooting from top-down somehow doesn't convey that feeling.

Hahahah this is quite funny.
I like the idea.
When I think of snails moving, I somehow end up thinking of the long journey ahead for them, the feeling that there is SO much more ground to cover.
Shooting from top-down somehow doesn't convey that feeling.

hmmm. didn't think of it that way, actually i like the point that you've put across, leaves me thinking about how could i have better composed this or could've conveyed a "story" . till the next escargot then, hahaha!

Last edited:
The swirly bokeh looks familiar, china CCTV 25/1.4?

got the original SLRMagic Toy Lens. fun, but expensive. will be stopping the BBB already, super duper broke and since I have compatibility with my 4/3 lenses, there's nothing more to wish for except the voigtlander nokton 25mm, m.zd 12mm & 45mm, panaleica 25mm, etc. omg, die already hahahaha, just kidding, gotta buy less and shoot more =).

got the original SLRMagic Toy Lens. fun, but expensive. will be stopping the BBB already, super duper broke and since I have compatibility with my 4/3 lenses, there's nothing more to wish for except the voigtlander nokton 25mm, m.zd 12mm & 45mm, panaleica 25mm, etc. omg, die already hahahaha, just kidding, gotta buy less and shoot more =).

SLR lens is same as cctv 25/1.4, had both sold both. same optics, different outlook, slr is 26mm. both bad CA, swirly messy bokeh, but very fun. i have the first 3 of your wish list, the last is on my wish list though i can't dump my nokton for that;) shoot more, buy less should be for me:bsmilie:

SLR lens is same as cctv 25/1.4, had both sold both. same optics, different outlook, slr is 26mm. both bad CA, swirly messy bokeh, but very fun. i have the first 3 of your wish list, the last is on my wish list though i can't dump my nokton for that;) shoot more, buy less should be for me:bsmilie:

yah! super fun! but wished it could be cheaper, not to mention it's like one of the fastest lens available already. now gianning the nokton quite badly, but can't justify the price tag. maybe moving on to EP-3 when the prices fall till current EP-1 prices lol!

Last edited: