New Members Missing Posts?

Same i posted a wts thread too . not appearing and i might have double posted it

Good evening!

I posted a WTS thread @ around 930. I'm not seeing my post in the MarketPlace (Canon section). Can you please help me on this?
Thanks! :)

Hello CS admin,

I've posted a WTS and WTB link on the canon's personal classified section but it aint appearing.. Can I trouble with some help here? Many thanks!

cheers

Hello CS admin,

I've posted a WTS and WTB link on the canon's personal classified section but it aint appearing.. Can I trouble with some help here? Many thanks!

cheers

Your WTS is already there... should not be missing.

Just released your WTB ad. Please read the first post of this thread if you want to understand what is going on.

Hi! I've made a mistake previously in my post, and have waited for a few days to make a new post.

However, it is not appearing after i reposted. Is it possible if you help me check about the new post, and remove the old post, such that readers do not get confused?

Thanks much!

i cant post in marketplace. :(

Hi, I've just join Clubsnap. And i've just posted a WTS. But i do not see my thread.
Kindly assist me please on how or why i can't see it?

thank you!

Hello Moderator,

I posted a WTS in Nikon forum but the thread didn't show up. Could you kindly help to check the status of my post?

Thank you!

----------------------------

Hi Moderator,

Sorry, I found the possible problem. I quote more than 5 pics in 1 post, maybe that's why the post didn't appear.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Mods,
I posted a WTS in "Buy/Sell: Other Camera Brands/Formats" at about 3am on Sunday morning (7/7/2013).

I had a total of 5 pictures of my item in the post.

Can you please help to check why my post is still missing? Thank you.

Hi Mods,
I posted a WTS in "Buy/Sell: Other Camera Brands/Formats" at about 3am on Sunday morning (7/7/2013).

I had a total of 5 pictures of my item in the post.

Can you please help to check why my post is still missing? Thank you.
there is no record showing you post a WTS thread, please try post again.

Hi there, can't seem to be able to post. Am trying to sell off a lens and a flash for Lumix & Canon respectively.

Hi there, can't seem to be able to post. Am trying to sell off a lens and a flash for Lumix & Canon respectively.
there is noting shows you start a thread in anywhere,

you can try post a new thread in newbies corner to intro yourself before start a buy and sell thread.

hope this help.

Hi,

I just read this section and found out that only USED items are allowed to be posted for sale.

Hope that i didn't infringe any restrictions and rules of clubsnap as my post is genuinely not a spam.

Just that the item i'm putting up for sale is genuinely brand new and has not been used before :embrass:

hope that i didnt get banned for nuthing.

is that the reason why my post was removed????? :(:eek:

oh no !!!! :dunno:

Hi,

I just read this section and found out that only USED items are allowed to be posted for sale.

Hope that i didn't infringe any restrictions and rules of clubsnap as my post is genuinely not a spam.

Just that the item i'm putting up for sale is genuinely brand new and has not been used before :embrass:

hope that i didnt get banned for nuthing.

is that the reason why my post was removed????? :(:eek:

oh no !!!! :dunno:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=917412&p=7260304#post7260304

Please note that Personal Computers (PCs and Macs) and LCD monitors are not considered to be photographic items as they are not designed primarily for photography.

We seek members understanding that posts advertising PCs/Macs and/or LCD monitors will be removed without notice and no amount of PMs or emails to Admins/Mods will change the fact that they are non-photographic in nature and thus not allowed as WTS/WTB threads in Consumers Corner and Buy & Sell forums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Even if your item is really a photography item (lens, camera, etc) you need to sign up as an advertiser before you are allowed to post it.

Thanks for this information

Hi, I'm not a newly registered member. One of my personal ad post remains while the other disappear. Please advise.