[eikin] A Photo A Day 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
190107 Multiflora hyacinths 水仙

070119.jpg

thanks nicZnap :)

210107 Multiflora hyacinths, leaves 水仙の葉

070121.jpg

hey! whats your crop? to get these pictures?

anw, FABULOUS SHOTS! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sean: 2:1, actually have been using it for quite some time, only more frequently recently

phraeb: thanks! :)

230107 at the roof

070123.jpg

Your photos do make me come back day after day. hahaha... Japan's really a beautiful place. Was wondering if you have a personal gallery or website to show case more of your work?

regards

thanks phraeb :) website? actually was waiting for my friend's server to be up, but he seems to be running into some difficulties, so got delayed ... i've downloaded this rather cool JAlbum free online album maker software and am now considering getting my own domain, you know how to do that? welcome any suggestions :D

250107 dew

070125.jpg

master eikin, your shots have improved so much that it's :bigeyes:

i love them all, especially the ones that convey a sense of space...well done!!

Woahhh....i like those wide angle shots....May i know what lense your using for the wide angle shots?

thanks phraeb :) website? actually was waiting for my friend's server to be up, but he seems to be running into some difficulties, so got delayed ... i've downloaded this rather cool JAlbum free online album maker software and am now considering getting my own domain, you know how to do that? welcome any suggestions :D

hi. i m not too sure abt tat. but i host my photos over at zenfolio. i think it is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.