ZoukOut 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
the WEATHER is GOOD! :D

anyway behind the ticket
Terms and Conditions
10 Except for still photography, the use of video recorders, tape recorders or any other video recording equipment of whatever nature is prohibited.
Any person found in possession of such equipment will be ejected from the venue and all films, tapes and any other recording materials, if found inside the venue, will be confiscated.

anybody will be going?
photos, dance, booze, babes, buaya on the loose, moon, sand but no sea though by the seaside :confused:

ZoukOut 2006
Siloso Beach
09th December 2006 till 10th December 2006
2000hrs to 0800hrs

PS: at last they held the event back at Siloso Beach, last year's at Tanjong Beach was sucks... furthermore it rained last year :cry:

http://www.ZoukOut.com

remember if it rains.. u can get wet and fall sick, but camera cannot get wet. :nono:

Just back from Zoukout .. shoulder clamp liao ... :sweatsm:

Worth it .. :thumbsup:

Just back from Zoukout .. shoulder clamp liao ... :sweatsm:

Worth it .. :thumbsup:

i jus came back from zoukout.. shagged............
whole body aching liao..........

Somebody post the pictures that you took at ZookOut please. Thanks

pity the organisers .... so much work, effort and investment have gone into it.... as well as so many foreign visitors who especially flown in, driven in juz for tonight's fun .....
the sky is still black black..... hope the rain will not come....:think:

Like the event's called ................ Zouk's OUT .......................:confused: :bheart:

Nice meeting you there .. we are at the same place happened to take the happening show ... live in Singapore ... ;) :bsmilie:

Nice meeting you there .. we are at the same place happened to take the happening show ... live in Singapore ... ;) :bsmilie:

hahahhaa.. yeah............... got to censor those pics.. ok lah. my first time shooting at zoukout..quite fun.. but tiring.. the whole place was so crowded.. in the end .. i walked all the way out of sentosa instead of waiting for transport..

hahahhaa.. yeah............... got to censor those pics.. ok lah. my first time shooting at zoukout..quite fun.. but tiring.. the whole place was so crowded.. in the end .. i walked all the way out of sentosa instead of waiting for transport..

haha .. I also walked out from zoukout to vivocity .. shagged mah ... the whole Q waiting for taxi but came in all on-call .. :sweat:

me also first time shooting at zoutout .. :embrass:

see your images sooon .. :)

LOL, i too was too enjoying at the Mambo Arena till i forgot that i brought along my camera,
whole leg is cramping and body damn shagged out :D
anyway, it's one event where cameras for once can rest at home and enjoy ourselves :)
haha

William, think I saw you! around 330am..too crowded..hence din go and disturb..was abt to leave anyway. Man, u guys must be on the job...and super shag to leave at 8am man!

It was a great zoukout...jazzy jeff wass super. the sets at electronica and liveband were great as well. Didn't spend much time at the main tent, Ferry Corsten was playing IMO what have been the 'in' thing for the past 6-7 yrs, I'd prefer to hear more progression.

As for camera, I left it at home, tank up on JD and Jose Curveo outside the main entrance before getting in at 11+++. It'd be great to shoot. Many pretty pple, some sales promoters were hot as well. Saw the cute girl showcasing the Suzuki LC at the motorshow 06 at the Singtel booth.

Shall look forward to the pros' pics!

haha .. I also walked out from zoukout to vivocity .. shagged mah ... the whole Q waiting for taxi but came in all on-call .. :sweat:

me also first time shooting at zoutout .. :embrass:

see your images sooon .. :)

wow.... i thot i was the onli crazy one... hee...
long walk leh.. i took an hour to walk out.. :(

William, think I saw you! around 330am..too crowded..hence din go and disturb..was abt to leave anyway. Man, u guys must be on the job...and super shag to leave at 8am man!

It was a great zoukout...jazzy jeff wass super. the sets at electronica and liveband were great as well. Didn't spend much time at the main tent, Ferry Corsten was playing IMO what have been the 'in' thing for the past 6-7 yrs, I'd prefer to hear more progression.

As for camera, I left it at home, tank up on JD and Jose Curveo outside the main entrance before getting in at 11+++. It'd be great to shoot. Many pretty pple, some sales promoters were hot as well. Saw the cute girl showcasing the Suzuki LC at the motorshow 06 at the Singtel booth.

Shall look forward to the pros' pics!

oh... shld hv drop by to say hi.. ;)

Cheerz, man!

For that aching body, guess you need to go for massage......

yeah man.. need that badly... hee....

Status
Not open for further replies.