zoom burst

Status
Not open for further replies.

quiksive

Feb 28, 2007
hi, May i know what mode u guys use for zoom burst effect? thankz

Depends on the exact effect i want, but usually shutter priority mode.

at what iso and shutter speed? what r the setting

wow...15s? So you turn the zoom ring really really slowly? :think:

Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want a straight zoom, 8s to 10s is good enough. If you want a step zoom, 15s to 20s will be better. All depends on the photographer and what he wants to achieve in the end.

Depends on what you want to achieve. If you want a straight zoom, 8s to 10s is good enough. If you want a step zoom, 15s to 20s will be better. All depends on the photographer and what he wants to achieve in the end.

pardon me, but what do you mean by step zoom? :sweat:

pardon me, but what do you mean by step zoom? :sweat:

Eg.
Straight Zoom : Zoom the lens from Telephoto at 200mm (4s exposure) --> 70mm (2s to 4s exposure), when you zoom the lens from 200mm to 70mm, do it slowly using around 2s to 4s.

Step Zoom : Zoom the lens from Telephoto at 200mm (6s exposure) -> 135mm (2s exposure) -> 105mm (2s exposure) -> 85mm (2s exposure) -> 70mm (4s exposure).

Eg.
Straight Zoom : Zoom the lens from Telephoto at 200mm (4s exposure) --> 70mm (2s to 4s exposure), when you zoom the lens from 200mm to 70mm, do it slowly using around 2s to 4s.

Step Zoom : Zoom the lens from Telephoto at 200mm (6s exposure) -> 135mm (2s exposure) -> 105mm (2s exposure) -> 85mm (2s exposure) -> 70mm (4s exposure).

ahh...i see :think: Thanks for explaining! :)

wah dun understand man got any outing a not hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.