Zoom and Resolution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epia

Oct 14, 2004
Singapore, Simei
zelcadence.org
Hi guys, I'm new here, as well to photography ;) I saw some real nice pictures you guys have taken, and see that the dpi can go up to 200+ and the focal length is 180mm or 300mm odd... are those pictures taken with dSLR cameras, or normal digital cameras? Cause I personally own a Olympus C-5060WZ, and with full zoom it only provides me a 23mm focal length (although it doesn't calculate in the add-on 1.7x telephoto lens sold seperately).

Can Olympus C-5060WZ develop clear pictures (like the quality I see in computer) on 8R in labs? And btw, do I need to set the dpi to 300 for lab processing? Or leave it as 72 ...

Please help me photographers out there.. thanks a lot in advance!

epia

Oct 14, 2004
Singapore, Simei
zelcadence.org
Oh thanks! You changed my day dude.. Btw, what about the zoom lens part? Anyone? Is there anyway I can get 180 or 300mm range of zoom with my 5060? Or is it so common that everyone here own a dSLR... :eek:

And is it true Olympus tend to have more noise? Just curious :bsmilie:

P.S Sorry for my ignorance.. I'm really new in photography.. please guide me along!

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
normally due to sensors the prosumers tend to be more noisy...get noise ninja or someother programme to reduce noise if its a prob to u...

how to get the 300mm zoom wif ya 5060 veri hard to say...if theres a teleconvertor lens to do that then can wat....maybe there's a 3rd party one....but coz u cannot support the zoom range wif ya shutter speed handshake may be one big prob too rite...

cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom