megaweb.clubsnap.org
EOS 30 + EF 180mm f3.5 macro lens
Fujifilm Velvia
Scanned using Pro 90 + 250D

slides_test_01a.jpg

slides_test_02a.jpg

slides_test_03a.jpg

slides_test_04a.jpg

wah sooooo good sia...beri pro ah...like tt one wif alot of squirrels (dont knw their proper name) looking towards one direction...erm...did u tell them to pose like tt one :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
wah sooooo good sia...beri pro ah...like tt one wif alot of squirrels (dont knw their proper name) looking towards one direction...erm...did u tell them to pose like tt one :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

those are racoons. :)

great shots megaweb!

Thanks guys ... that was a lucky shot ...

The racoons were waiting for the children to throw some food to them ...

Nice quality!! You've just saved a cool 1.2k initially set aside for a film scanner. :gbounce:

Thanks to ziploc , azone , willyfoo and violette for the comment ..

yeah ! they were waiting for food .... this was taken on the previous trip that we went , remember when you both were interviewed by Singapore One ..

nice shots, mega, I like the 1st one, I bet it looks even more stunning on your slide!

The third one of the Loris (?), it would be better if there is slightly more DOF, so that more of the body is in focus. Currently only the head and part of the neck are in focus.

The racoon shot has a nice composition, but there is motion blur! What a pity...the racoon enclosure is mostly under shade, so it's hard to get a good shutter speed I guess.

The peacock shot, I think it must have really stunning colours if viewed from your slide!

wah...if the pics are so good oredi, I can't imagine seeing the slides man!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Tweek and Goose

Originally posted by Tweek

The third one of the Loris (?), it would be better if there is slightly more DOF, so that more of the body is in focus. Currently only the head and part of the neck are in focus.
agreed .. however same problem ... low lighting during that time. :) and I was using fijufilm velvia <-- ISO 50 :(

i have seen the racoon in slide.....i tell you guys...is much better, can see the water droplets....very nice shot MEGA....post more leh.......

Originally posted by megaweb
Thanks to ziploc , azone , willyfoo and violette for the comment ..

yeah ! they were waiting for food .... this was taken on the previous trip that we went , remember when you both were interviewed by Singapore One ..

Haiz.. you made me more sad when you tell me that i was also there.. I was telling willy that I have no fate with Racoons, cannot 'catch' them in action. Never had a good shot.

Then I thought maybe i wasn't there to catch that moment.. but I was also there :cry: :cry: :cry: nevermind.. will try harder next time. Maybe put on some mascara then smurge it to look like one of them ..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Violett

Maybe put on some mascara then smurge it to look like one of them ..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hehehhe...tell me when ya gonna do that...me wanna get a shot of that!!! shld be damn funny one!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.