Status
Not open for further replies.

megaweb

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Hi,

Today my photoshoot was using both SLR and digital camera. All these shots are handheld shots from DC (tripod is for SLR)..... no crop and resize using breezebrowser

is my hair RUAN ?
148-4845_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/60 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Exposure mode: Av

attention !
148-4879_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/125 sec

today the meat is like very tender ...
149-4902_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/50 sec

where is my food ... ?
149-4929_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/250 sec

Do I look handsome today ?
148-4860_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/80 sec

who say that pro 90 cannot take bird flying ? :D
149-4964_img_std.jpg

Shutter speed: 1/800 sec
Aperture: 5.6

nice shots!

I like the racoon and bird flying pics very much! :D

excellent!

Great ones, megaweb, but I can't wait to see your slides! Esp the one of that spider you showed me...

Thanks for all the NICE comments .. :)

tweek , my slides will make you go for slides taking soon .. !!! I am looking forward for my dragonfly slide shot ...

Originally posted by kamwai
sigh...no one post penguin again....

Zoo penguins are not nice .... need to go to JBP ..
:p

Wow wow... great shots of the Meerkat, Raccon and flying Stork!! Wish I had stayed on longer but I really didn't have any suitable film for the fast flying Storks... :(

Originally posted by Edmund
Wow wow... great shots of the Meerkat, Raccon and flying Stork!! Wish I had stayed on longer but I really didn't have any suitable film for the fast flying Storks... :(

Thanks Edmund ...

actually we ( keito , ichijo , willy and violett ) were lucky . We came out from the butterfly area at 1610 hrs and saw 1 of the zoo keeper was riding bicycle with a bucket of fish ... later heard a loud bell rang and many Storks were flying towards him ... saw more than 50 Storks were flying around ...

Originally posted by megaweb

Thanks Edmund ...

actually we ( keito , ichijo , willy and violett ) were lucky . We came out from the butterfly area at 1610 hrs and saw 1 of the zoo keeper was riding bicycle with a bucket of fish ... later heard a loud bell rang and many Storks were flying towards him ... saw more than 50 Storks were flying around ...
Yes, thats the Storks feeding time, around 4.15pm . We do intend to go to the zoo to "camp" there sometime in one of the later Zoo trips because thats our best chance of improving our panning techniques. Also, it is a great chance to learn and understand your camera's metering well since it will be more difficult to get a perfectly exposed shot in this type of situation (contrasty sky vs largely white body of the storks and other darker colored parts of the storks). ;)

Yes, thats the Storks feeding time, around 4.15pm . We do intend to go to the zoo to "camp" there sometime in one of the later Zoo trips because thats our best chance of improving our panning techniques. Also, it is a great chance to learn and understand your camera's metering well since it will be more difficult to get a perfectly exposed shot in this type of situation (contrasty sky vs largely white body of the storks and other darker colored parts of the storks). ;)

wah ! got to spend a lot of $$ on slides to take such shots ... :D anyway it is worth it if it turn out good ...

maybe stand at the far end corner to take the storks against the trees ..

now then I know that the animals are active when come to feeding time .. make my membership worthwhile to go back to shoot those that I miss .. :D

We do intend to go to the zoo to "camp" there sometime in one of the later Zoo trips because thats our best chance of improving our panning techniques.

When??? When ??? When???? Can I join?

By the way, Megaweb, nice shots! :)

148-4845_img_std.jpg

For this one, you should have followed Darren's advice to stand a little bit to the right to shoot against all green background instead of the tree trunks. They are quite distracting. Go back there again next week? :)

Originally posted by rty

For this one, you should have followed Darren's advice to stand a little bit to the right to shoot against all green background instead of the tree trunks. They are quite distracting. Go back there again next week? :)

Thanks , rty ...

wah ! again .. me no problem ... let me know when u r going back .. but I won't be taking the whole day like last Sunday ...

Thanks for the advice ... I will try to take it against the green backgnd .. hmm .. 4 of my slides are in green backgnd .. yeah !!! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.