Zoo outing by NPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Wonder if you guys are aware that there will be an outing to the Zoo by Nature Photography society this coming sat. I might be going. Anyone here interested?

Here are the details:

15 June 2002

Singapore Zoological Gardens

The zoo is the ideal place to practise your animal photography before going on your once in a lifetime safari trip. Come and join us even if you have no experience shooting animals. We have experienced Canon and Nikon shooters available to guide you on the use of long lenses, tripod and fill-in flash to get that perfect tiger or lion shot. Don't miss the butterflies and ducks at the Fragile forest too. The zoo is more than animals, there are also wild painted storks and nice landscape.

Meet us at the main entrance at 9am.

Equipment: SLR with tele-zoom (80-200mm) or long tele lens (300mm), plus teleconverters. Tripod and flash will be needed too.

Nobody interested in going??

Originally posted by Falcon
Nobody interested in going??

me have planned to go to the zoo this sat, but me just an amateur photgrapher, equipped with a digicam, can join a not huh?

Me too. I am only a beginner armed with olympus c2100uz. I am not even a member of that society yet. :) If I can make it, I will just tag along those experts. What digicam are you using?

Originally posted by Falcon
Me too. I am only a beginner armed with olympus c2100uz. I am not even a member of that society yet. :) If I can make it, I will just tag along those experts. What digicam are you using?

me using a40 :D

Originally posted by mlwang

me using a40 :D

I see. I will try to go if I can. Not sure whether I will be joining the society for the photoshoot though. See u there. :D

Originally posted by megaweb
any update ?

:dunno:

I was late that day so did not join them. Shooting in the zoo is definitely not easy especially controlling the depth of field. I have yet to have a good shot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.