Zigview.... LCD eye piece for DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
http://www.adi-digital.com/Zigview/page1/Zigview_page1.htm

Very intresting product...... but can't seems to find any shop in S'pore selling it. Was thinking this LCD view finder thingy could make my Canon 400D now have "Live View" function like an Olympus Camera. Hahaha.... no more laying on the floor to shoot low angle photo.

Anyone here seen this ''Zigview LCD'' thing in S'pore ?? Know where I could get one ?? ;)

I think someone in the MO forum is trying to import this.

PQ23 used to do MO for this. Or you could try the B&S section to pick up a used set.

PQ23 used to do MO for this. Or you could try the B&S section to pick up a used set.

Thxs.... but saw on a photo Mag that it cost 250 UK pound.... that's about $750 SGD. :eek: Wow.... with that type of $$$$, i rather buy a new lense :sweat:

Pls do a search for PQ23's nick in the MO section.

Digging up an old thread to ask ZigView S2 owners how does the device compares with right angle finder and articulating screen? Is it worth it to spend ~600SGD (now S2 on sale at 199 Pounds) for the device?

Wow.. thxs. But too $$$ for me lah. Wait for review from the ppl using 1st lor. I also scare that the LCD isn't as clear as the view finder. Thxs for helping.

if you get the basic version, it should be S$400 or less. BUT you can NEVER get it as clear as the (optical) viewfinder, unless you mean the body's own electronic LCD screen.

and the basic version is really fuzzy although more affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.