Zhenyi's shootout 6th july 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantiz

sorry.. all weekends :(
This freshface model.. have been demanded many many times.. i finally psycho her to modelling... May i present to you.. ZHENYI!! (btw her name is michelle but i dun want to confuse people lol.)

mich2-1.jpg

mich7.jpg

mod4.jpg

Date : 6th July '06, Thursday
Time : 9:30am-12:30pm
Venue : to be disclosed.
Theme : 1 casual wear & 2 clubbing wear
Price : $40/Pax
No. of Photographers : Maximum of 5

photographer 1 : - confirmed -
photographer 2 : -open-
photographer 3 : -open-
photographer 4 : -open-
photographer 5 : -open-

:embrass:

Mantiz said:
sorry.. all weekends :(

U mean weekdays? Hahaha....Upz for a chio model! :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT!! FORGOT TO MENTION THESE!

Interested parties, please PM me and include your Name and HP number. A deposit of $20 will have to be made to confirm your slot. My POSB account number is 207-33211-9. (and tell me the model u're interested in.)

Eric Lee said:
U mean weekdays? Hahaha....Upz for a chio model! :thumbsup:

ya man.. the model looks chio man!!
weeksdays abit tough for many of us hor... esp we r not full time potograhers.. unless take leave lor..

Hey dude!!!! still remember me ma!!! Didnt realise you are the organiser. Haha.. ups for you

polkalaw said:
ya man.. the model looks chio man!!
weeksdays abit tough for many of us hor... esp we r not full time potograhers.. unless take leave lor..

Hehe.... take leave i did.... :sweatsm:

Photographer 1 - confirmed
Photographer 2 - confirmed
Photographer 3 - confirmed
Photographer 4 - confirmed
Photographer 5 - 1 HOT SLOT TO GO !

TOMRROW MORNING !!! LEFT 9 HOURS !! OMG OMG OMG COME ON! CAN PAY ON ACTUAL DAY!! LAI LAI LEI LONG LEI LONG!!! lol

Thanx to Eric Lee / Mantis for organising a weekday Model shoot....:thumbsup:

It was a nice shoot Today @ Fort Canning with a Lively n Sporty gal like Zhen Yi [michelle].....her smiles are great....:lovegrin:

UPz for Zhen Yi.....You're a Potential model though its your first time ....;)

Cyber said:

It was a nice shoot Today @ Fort Canning with a Lively n Sporty gal like Zhen Yi [michelle].....her smiles are great....:lovegrin:

:think: waiting for yr post. :)

sorry not being able to turn up ; again haha. from now on eric shall be my permanent organiser for da girls lol. anyway great that u enjoy urself :)

Cyber said:

Hehe,... i "sorta" become part time organiser laio :p

Hadgreat shoot today,even though the rain was off and on... but Zhen Yi 's wowed everyone with her "Fiona Xie" dazzling look n smile! Haha....

Cyber said:

Thanks for showing us some new perspective and ur skills bro! Learnt a lot from u today! :)

Eric Lee said:
Thanks for showing us some new perspective and ur skills bro! Learnt a lot from u today! :)

No prob....hope to post on a thread named : "Special effect photography"... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.