Zhen Qing Fans Rejoice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo hoo!

yesterday all the zhen qing threads got removed by mods...hope today will be better...:)

good move xiao an!...but i fear the consequences.

and check out channel u's subtitling....

'kong bu ji' yesterday was 'hoyden' but today it becomes 'terror chick'! (guess not too many people understood what a hoyden is)

damn funny the way they were throwing rice at her veil...:p

Originally posted by jon33
woo hoo!

yesterday all the zhen qing threads got removed by mods...hope today will be better...:)

good move xiao an!...but i fear the consequences.

and check out channel u's subtitling....

'kong bu ji' yesterday was 'hoyden' but today it becomes 'terror chick'! (guess not too many people understood what a hoyden is)

damn funny the way they were throwing rice at her veil...:p

Y removed?

mm.. would i be infringing any TOS in this post?

Anyway the rice is dunno for wat "zhao shen gui zi" thingy which i think wouldnt happen in Xiaoan's case...he probably puke during the "session"

dunno...cos everyone was calling jing2 names i gues..but natural reaction to her actions what...;)

the rice throwing thing quite funny...they threw the rice on her veil..like small kids playing...

dunno...cos everyone was calling jing2 names i gues..but natural reaction to her actions what...;)

the rice throwing thing quite funny...they threw the rice on her veil..like small kids playing...
wahahah

so now hopefully joan comes into the pic.......

Btw channel u abit stupid....take away zhen qing on weekends now they give back....

Bad marketing ;(

a bit too much right jing2 blame everything on shengxiao for everything...childish

'if u really cared u would have bought me a degree!" - jing2

what a huge steaming pile of bs.

wahahaha she's such a funny thing in the hotel now....wahaahah

im gloating over her misfortune....

doesnt she know thats she wrong with so many pple hating her n scolding her?? ok ok except her stupid stick in mud mum....

(omg im getting so worked up over this show.....Klause shld be having such a wonderful dinner tonite.....LOL)

hai....just waiting for tmrw's episode see what other pattern the woman and her mum can come up with.

oh well. till tmrw then.

Theres nothing wrong with this thread discussion EXCEPT that I will like to remind everyone about the choice of words used in their post. The last thing we want is a forum full of cursing and swearing.

well we were just calling you-know-who a you-know-what.

okok..fair's fair. self moderation of language used is in the works ;)

well we were just calling you-know-who a you-know-what.

okok..fair's fair. self moderation of language used is in the works ;)

Yes I know whats the topic about. I have SCV at home. :)

It's Channel U... :(

Not a bad programme then, since it can bring up everyone's attention. :p

WAH! SHIOK AH! Xiao AN WAY TO GO.. but he still too WEAK lar.. wan to love dun dare to love... Jing Jing! HOPE she LOVE THE TIGHT SLAP by her brother.. wooo ..nice ! You see the slap. Slow motion somemore. Woot.

BTW, i managed to stay away from CS during the entire zhen qing show. hehe.. or else might risk cursing again. haha... So everyone pls be reminded... no swearing and offensive words.. =p I learnt my lesson and wish you guys also learn something from it. Hehe... but.... today damme SHIOK! Jing Jing ZAO LOR LIAO!

Originally posted by Klause
WAH! SHIOK AH! Xiao AN WAY TO GO.. but he still too WEAK lar.. wan to love dun dare to love... Jing Jing! HOPE she LOVE THE TIGHT SLAP by her brother.. wooo ..nice ! You see the slap. Slow motion somemore. Woot.

Your dinner must be delicious! :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Goondu

Your dinner must be delicious! :bsmilie:

I am eating and have never enjoyed a dinner that is so much better than the past night. Great show! Love the slow motion slap. SHIOK AH.. now going out for 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.