[ZerocoolAstra] - small-scale sunrise outing to Merlion Park, Sunday 9 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
If weather permits, I'll be heading to Merlion Park tomorrow morning to see what I can see during sunrise.

If anyone feels like joining up with me, just for chit-chat or whatever, please feel free to put your name down :)

My plan for the morning
0630: Reach Merlion Park and set up.
0730: Finish with Merlion Park, head off to Parkview Square (opposite Raffles Hospital, Bugis area)
0815: Close shop. Go for brekkie and head home.

Once again, I stress that I'm no expert at photography :)
No big group hor?

Max 5 people
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
---finish---

* tripod is essential when the sky is still dark-ish.

1) dingaroo
2)
3)
4)
5)
--------Max 5 people------------

Wah lau Brudder, nw den say, I went tis mor Liao (act is ard dere, went helix) hee...

Sunrise is at 0656 hrs ... so be there early!

Last edited:
Bro, helix is nice during the mor hrs (not much ppl) shd explore... Merlion abit sian Liao (for nw):p

I didn't want to be so far away from the car, which I normally park near padang...
I will wait for IR to be a little more complete. You can be sure I'll be at Helix for sunrise sometime soon! :)

Wah lau Brudder, nw den say, I went tis mor Liao (act is ard dere, went helix) hee...
you talk some more... :)
go there never jio!! :devil:

Mine was a last-minute decision.
Have to photograph Parkview Square for my mum, so I decided to add sunrise shoot since both are nearby.

zero.. i will try make my way to merlion park on time to join you....

I am from the north. Guess will take NR bus...

zero.. i will try make my way to merlion park on time to join you....

I am from the north. Guess will take NR bus...
ok cool :)
If you are near MRT, that may be an option for you as well. I pass by Newtown, Orchard, Somerset, D.Ghaut and finally City Hall on my way there. Can pick you up from there.

1) dingaroo
2) klkow
3)
4)
5)
--------Max 5 people------------

Wow! Zerocool so fast got another outing! Unfortunately cannot join since am having flu:S Do have fun ya!

i check with the schedule already... 1st train at 0545. reach raffles place about 0630-0645. still in time for sunrise.... hehe i hope..

Bro, helix is nice during the mor hrs (not much ppl) shd explore... Merlion abit sian Liao (for nw):p

Bro, Helix, is it lit in the early morning before sunrise?

My plan for the morning
0630: Reach Merlion Park and set up.
0730: Finish with Merlion Park, head off to Parkview Square (opposite Raffles Hospital, Bugis area)
0815: Close shop. Go for brekkie and head home.

Max 5 people
1) dingaroo
2) klkow
3) Jacobs ( I'm Coming..:))
4)
5)
---finish---

Since the last stop is at Pkview Sq, then I need to park my car @ Bugis and walk to Merlion Pk to meet-up with u..:cry:

Very long walk leh... Why don't drive direct to Padang there? Plenty of parking.

Max 5 people
1) dingaroo
2) klkow
3) Jacobs ( I'm Coming..)
4) wildcat
5)
---finish---

Very long walk leh... Why don't drive direct to Padang there? Plenty of parking.

Okay, that's good too..:)
After the merlion Pk shooting then we'll drive to Bugis..:D

Free parking from 6 am to 2pm on Sunday at Esplanade. I park there when I shoot sunrise from the bridge.
http://www.esplanade.com/facilities/index.jsp

Thanks for ur information..;)

you talk some more... :)
go there never jio!! :devil:

Mine was a last-minute decision.
Have to photograph Parkview Square for my mum, so I decided to add sunrise shoot since both are nearby.

No bro, ur enjoy the outing ya, I b hunting bugs at AP tml.. Hee

Status
Not open for further replies.