Zenit Fotosniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebrus

Mar 18, 2006
Sembawang Road, Singapore
The Russkies are invading!!

Fotosniper :bigeyes:

Read what they have written. "shoots brilliant, contrasty pictures rather than bullets." :bsmilie:

erhm...this has been along for a long time already..buten again ...u carry this locally...the local police may mistake u as a gunman from far ya...

hahaha

cheerios

Witness said:
erhm...this has been along for a long time already..buten again ...u carry this locally...the local police may mistake u as a gunman from far ya...

hahaha

cheerios

Ahh... didnt know that. First time I am coming across it.

Seen this before. It's some form of cable release link to the trigger. I think I saw one TCW.

cerebrus said:
Ahh... didnt know that. First time I am coming across it.

pop by any cash covertor la....i always see them there one hahaha

Del_CtrlnoAlt the photo sniper uses a conical screw for the cable release. The Dynax 7D uses a electronic cable release. Unless you can make holder to fitted over the Dynax 7D shutter release button the photo sniper is usless to you.

smtan24 said:
Del_CtrlnoAlt the photo sniper uses a conical screw for the cable release. The Dynax 7D uses a electronic cable release. Unless you can make holder to fitted over the Dynax 7D shutter release button the photo sniper is usless to you.

Gee...should get it for my old film camera. :bsmilie:

smtan24 said:

rewiring is my forte... hahaha... screwing is also one of it...

maybe can even 1/2 trigger to focus, full trigger to shoot...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
rewiring is my forte... hahaha... screwing is also one of it...

maybe can even 1/2 trigger to focus, full trigger to shoot...

tt;d be cool ... show me when it's done ya...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.