Zeiss 1700mm f4 T*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
Anyone want a custom made 1700mm f4? Only 256kg... get real close to that bee eater you've always wanted to snap. Might need your lorry to double as a tripod though. On display at Photokina 2006.

More details here.

stl_side_med.jpg

Terence said:
Anyone want a custom made 1700mm f4? Only 256kg... get real close to that bee eater you've always wanted to snap. Might need your lorry to double as a tripod though. On display at Photokina 2006.

More details here.

stl_side_med.jpg

Ordered liao. Got them to fabricate one for my Nikon Camera. :bsmilie:

It will cost at least a million Singapore dollars or even more...:eek: :sweat: :sweat:
Maybe it's made for space photography as well.

Terence said:

More details here.

stl_side_med.jpg

Need 2 person to operate!
One Holding the lens, one snapping the photo... hahaha

at 256 kg??

I think it's permanently mounted on a vehicle or something... hahaha would be a good spotting scope for scouts on buggys... hahahah

this one will be stucked at Custom warehouse during the duration of IMF
:bsmilie:

perfect weapon for the voyeurs :bsmilie: high ISO and fast aperture for low lightshoots. Paparazzis will have 1 also :bsmilie:

TMC said:
perfect weapon for the voyeurs :bsmilie: high ISO and fast aperture for low lightshoots. Paparazzis will have 1 also :bsmilie:

Wonders how much would one of these monsterz be.... :think:

stl_top_med.jpg

Well, there is arabic script and a somewhat official looking crest on its right side. I'm guessing a oil producing nation with a decent gdp would be able to afford one of these... A million plus would be my guess...

The Nikkor 1200-1700mm f/5.6-8 might be a more "affordable alternative"

12001700mmview.jpg

devilboy said:
Need 2 person to operate!
One Holding the lens, one snapping the photo... hahaha

wah! you superman ah!! 1 person how to hold 256kg!!:bsmilie:

F4! can shot low light with iso pump to 1600!!;p

Another big mother from Canon... notice the camera at the end. Rifle scope viewfinder, I luv it!

page10.jpg

Terence said:
Another big mother from Canon... notice the camera at the end. Rifle scope viewfinder, I luv it!

page10.jpg

Use this one can see America Flag on the Moon or not???? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

this is mad man. i never knew such focal lengths exist at all.
pure madness, pure madness............cant imagine the reach it will get you add another teleconvertor. pure madness.........pure madness...........

Oh my god, what a eye opener! :bigeyes:

raptor84 said:
Wah 5200mm is overkill.. on a 1.6 crop thats.. 8320mm... I think can photogprah planets laioz..

But 100 kilos.. woah... scary

wonders the costs of such beasts... Not our everyday shooters lenses

zac08 said:
Not our everyday shooters lenses

Ding! Ding! Ding! And we have a weiner for our "Understatement of the day" contest!

Terence said:
Ding! Ding! Ding! And we have a weiner for our "Understatement of the day" contest!

thank you... but I can't help but wondering on the actual number of such lenses actually in use. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.