Zec@Work : Personification of a Swan featuring Mikashi Yaori

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
I appreciate beauty and I like to meet with beautiful people. As an amateur portrait photographer, my sole purpose is to make beautiful people more beautiful and capture those moments when they are at their best form. I had the chance to meet this charming girl from Singapore whom I had an enjoyable photographic session with recently. Small, petite and sweet, her charismatic character grabbed me tightly and I was attracted to her gentle demeanor. She easily passed off as a modern Japanese woman and I was surprised when I heard her local accent.

She told me she never really had a proper photo album of herself before, not to mention modeling in front of the camera. She said she lacked shooting experience and she was worried she would behave erratically when being shot at. I assured her that I would make her feel eased-up and comfortable and needed her to have trust in me and I asked her to be natural as if I am someone close to her taking her selfies.

What can I say? She was so natural in front of the camera and her demeanor was so gentle and graceful I thought I was shooting the personification of a swan in human form. I aim to portray her gentle, charming, graceful and feminine characteristics through photographical means. Looking at these results, I am extremely satisfied. I never had such a good shoot for a long time and she brought me back to life with this one! I cannot help but wanna share this joy with everybody. Its a lot of pictures but every image shown here represents something that I take fond of.

Pic 01:

20140118-Mikashi-1200x799x72dpi-01_zps7981059a.jpg~original

Pic 04:

<Picture removed, by request of Mikashi. She said very unglam of her. Ha ha ha ha.>

Last edited: