zaobao - styling of one of taiwan's hottest models

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
this article 'appeared' in today's zb Now(zaobao). looked thru them, but cannot find the article. anyone found it?

You mean LZL is it? I also cannot find. :sweat:

what is LZL?

if my understanding is not wrong,
i believe vemon is referring to Lin Zhiling = LZL

~Arcanic~ said:
if my understanding is not wrong,
i believe vemon is referring to Lin Zhiling = LZL

who or what is lin zhiling?

reachme2003 said:
who or what is lin zhiling?

Alamak you dont know who is she? :sweat:

Lin Zhiling is currently Taiwan's top earning model who shot into the limelight last year in Feb. Some of the more interesting notes about her are that she's a double degree holder from the University of Toronto and despite being 30, she's a lot more sucessful than many younger models.

There was an article in May's issue of Digiphoto that spotlighted a Taiwanese fashion photographer who have worked regularly with her and other models... maybe there are still back issues available at Kinokuniya.

Her agency: Catwalk Models

Prismatic said:
Lin Zhiling is currently Taiwan's top earning model who shot into the limelight last year in Feb. Some of the more interesting notes about her are that she's a double degree holder from the University of Toronto and despite being 30, she's a lot more sucessful than many younger models.

There was an article in May's issue of Digiphoto that spotlighted a Taiwanese fashion photographer who have worked regularly with her and other models... maybe there are still back issues available at Kinokuniya.

Her agency: Catwalk Models

She 30 liao meh? I thought she 23/24 only. :think: Comfrim she is Taiwan's top earning model. She even endoses more products than any other Taiwan celebraties. :)

Yah.. she was born in 1974 one... It's quite interesting lah, cos many of Taiwan's top earning models are in their late 20s or early 30s one.
For example, Patina Lin, Sue Wang, Janel Cai etc etc...

Anyway, here's my only 2 clear shot of her after squeezing through all that frenzied press...

Lin Zhiling at Golden Melody Awards 2004
LZL1.jpg

Lin Zhiling at Eslite Bookstore Dunhua S. Road Branch, Taipei
LZL2.jpg

Lots of them are like that. The new ones cant carry themselves as well. The older models got a combination of looks and maturity with them.

Izzit me or does Lin Zhiling looks a little like Jeanette Aw in those photos?

jsbn said:

she sure looks like her! let's see, she has 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 ears and long hair! LOL! :bsmilie:

pardon my monday morning sickness.

jsbn said:
:nono: no way you can use J.A. to compare with her.

so, has anyone found the article in sat's zaobao?

Status
Not open for further replies.