Yvonne Creative Bridal Show


Status
Not open for further replies.

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
Some humble shots to share. Comments welcome. Thanks! ;)
Have to do lots of jpeg compression to meet the 100kb limit for this series.











 

Clockunder

New Member
Apr 12, 2005
1,767
0
0
The gowns are really beautiful.

How I wish more people will capture the full gown and show them here instead of mostly portraits and half-body shots.
 

S11loop

Senior Member
Feb 11, 2005
3,530
3
38
Pasir Ris
Not bad ! Would like to know did u sharpen pic #4 coz it looks like over sharpen to my eyes from the dark fringe outline along the subject :)
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
S11loop said:
Not bad ! Would like to know did u sharpen pic #4 coz it looks like over sharpen to my eyes from the dark fringe outline along the subject :)
Thanks. Kinda notice the strange dark outline on the subj. Will go home and check on the orig again. Thanks for highlighting.
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
Clockunder said:
The gowns are really beautiful.

How I wish more people will capture the full gown and show them here instead of mostly portraits and half-body shots.
I glad you share the same sentiment as me on the gown. :thumbsup:
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
hazekang said:
Oh little gal looks cute even from her back haha

i remember seeing u stand on my left liao :)
Ya..... like the way she walks. :D
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Wlyang said:
I glad you share the same sentiment as me on the gown. :thumbsup:
Nice series bro...understand that in order to get a decent full body fashion shot, u need to cary a ladder all the way there to have eye level contact as well as prevent any unnecessary block by someone who come before u...
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
phoakm said:
Yo Bro, you and your candid shots again..:bsmilie: ....are you able to do candid shots this sat? :think: ...BTW, nice series except for the exposure.:)
Thanks! will contact later.....:thumbsup:
 

Cyber

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2006
2,072
0
0
Nice series of combination of bridal photos, though still got full body, most of the guyz did concentrate on the beautiful cheeks..... :D
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
John Tan said:
Nice series bro...understand that in order to get a decent full body fashion shot, u need to cary a ladder all the way there to have eye level contact as well as prevent any unnecessary block by someone who come before u...
Thanks bro. Ideally it should be what you'd mentioned above but at that time no ladder and center parking of the stage leh. :cry:
 

Cyber

Senior Member
Jan 31, 2006
2,072
0
0
How did u compression those photos? can u share the technique?
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,844
8
38
Cyber said:
How did u compression those photos? can u share the technique?
Bro

There is no technique involved in compression ......it is normally set on the software that you are using to resize or convert the pics. Higher compression usually equates to lower image quality and vice versa ....... ;)
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
Have communicated with Cyber over PM. Hope he has got the answer to his question.
 

X-pose

New Member
Jul 30, 2005
45
0
0
With eye contact will be nice!
 

Status
Not open for further replies.