<<YuanShengDai>> Top 18 groups for Superband 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkForce

May 1, 2004
newbie land
Hi Guys,

Just to share with you guys that one of our fellow CSer - Icer aka Glenn is a member of a group <<YuanShengDai>> in Superband 2006

More information here

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/YuanShengDai/

They are rated as one of the Top 18 groups for Superband 2006

Congratulation Glenn !!!

All the best. &#25105;&#20204;&#27704;&#36828;&#25903;&#25345;&#20320; :cheergal: :cheers: :vhappy:

He say if I dare to post it here, he going to give a speech later. We shall wait :thumbsup:

scud said:
he cant believed that u posted here!!! :bsmilie:

Morale of the story : Never challenge newbie :devil:

I email him the link liao

woahh....congrats glenn@icer! :D

Ashleyy said:
SPEECH SPEECH!! WE WANT SPEECH!! ;p :bsmilie:

I sms him liao. He better give speech or else I go shoot him perform :angel:

DarkForce said:
Hi Guys,

Just to share with you guys that one of our fellow CSer - Icer aka Glenn is a member of a group <<YuanShengDai>> in Superband 2006

More information here

http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/YuanShengDai/

They are rated as one of the Top 18 groups for Superband 2006

Congratulation Glenn !!!

All the best. &#25105;&#20204;&#27704;&#36828;&#25903;&#25345;&#20320; :cheergal: :cheers: :vhappy:

Hi all,

Yes. What bro Darkforce said is true. My friends and I joined the SuperBand for fun as an Acapella group and we got into the Top 18 by luck.

In fact, we are already on TV now in some of the trailers but you might not be able to see me coz it's like 1 sec? But more trailers will be on TV soon and I won't be able to hide anymore. :sweat:

Please join our yahoogroup at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/YuanShengDai/ and we will inform all of the latest performances. As for now, we only know that there will be a big jam at Suntec Fortune of Wheel on 25 March. TV telecasts will only starts in April so get ready to vote for us.

That's all for now and thank you so much for the support. So touched. :cry:

icer said:
Hi all,

Yes. What bro Darkforce said is true. My friends and I joined the SuperBand for fun as an Acapella group and we got into the Top 18 by luck.

In fact, we are already on TV now in some of the trailers but you might not be able to see me coz it's like 1 sec? But more trailers will be on TV soon and I won't be able to hide anymore. :sweat:

Please join our yahoogroup at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/YuanShengDai/ and we will inform all of the latest performances. As for now, we only know that there will be a big jam at Suntec Fortune of Wheel on 25 March. TV telecasts will only starts in April so get ready to vote for us.

Wah, I see u'r online to absorb all the compliments!! :bigeyes:

haha.. juz kidding. Now I see we have another friend in common. The guy next to you in the photo, Simon, is also my friend. ;p

Ashleyy said:
Wah, I see u'r online to absorb all the compliments!! :bigeyes:

haha.. juz kidding. Now I see we have another friend in common. The guy next to you in the photo, Simon, is also my friend. ;p

Really? He is the group leader in fact.

;p

icer said:
Hi all,

No matter what, you still can make it to at least top 18. If me join , I sure end up top last 18 liao . lol

Well, just take this as learning opportunity loh. Just do your best can liao :cool:

DarkForce said:
No matter what, you still can make it to at least top 18. If me join , I sure end up top last 18 liao . lol

Well, just take this as learning opportunity loh. Just do your best can liao :cool:

Yes. We are just taking things as they come and see what happens lor.

We are trying to enjoy the experience! ;p

icer said:

I feel so happy for you.

:vhappy: :cheergal: :cheers:

icer said:

way to go man!!
do your best.:lovegrin:

When you got into top 3 must give us a treat OK ? :angel:

Icer! Icer! Icer! Icer! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.