Yu Sheng

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhangyb

Aug 1, 2004
Juz shot this hastily while shooting at a childcare centre, comments and pointers appreciated :)

yusheng.jpg

IMHO the picture feels rather 'quiet' for yu sheng ... that's ok, maybe that's your intention ... but i think too many chopsticks pointing in different angles doesn't help, maybe 3 pairs of the same type will be just nice ... some activities from the bg, not sure if can vaguely capture some blur facial expression of that kid ... then again, you said this was shot in a haste, there may not be much time to control the settings, otherwise, nice colours :)

For something “shot hastily“ I would say it is very good.

Sure it is not perfect or super fantastic, but if it is, you should be charging $$$$ for people to view your pix.

Too peaceful? Just the calm before the storm!

nice~ tend to agree with eikin about the chopsticks.... :)

this forum going vegetarian isit... ;p

Er..looks like salad. Where's the fish?

But nice picture!

Cheers,

Ah points taken! Now that i look at it, the chopsticks really seem to be everywhere haha, next time will try the position like what eikin suggested :) when i took this shot they were shouting for me to go shoot the children haha, so i just lowered the cam took a shot and ran off haha...

benny: no fish, there was even cornflakes in the yu sheng for the kids haha!

zhangyb said:
Ah points taken! Now that i look at it, the chopsticks really seem to be everywhere haha, next time will try the position like what eikin suggested :) when i took this shot they were shouting for me to go shoot the children haha, so i just lowered the cam took a shot and ran off haha...

benny: no fish, there was even cornflakes in the yu sheng for the kids haha!

wow ... i like this type of yu sheng, healthier, it's not very advisable to eat raw fish with our weather, the meat goes bad very quickly ... the child care centre staff very innovative ah, re-invent yu sheng the kids way :thumbsup: paiseh, OT :bsmilie:

actually i thot minus the chopsticks on the extreme left (wooden) and right (metal), the chopsticks serve the purpose of leading the eye into the yu sheng.

i also agree that yu sheng photos should be more lively....this feels so...sad :bsmilie:, but then again, that's why it's in abstract section!

Status
Not open for further replies.