Your quick and fast "go to" food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshotzx

Dec 14, 2007
Punggol
It's 10pm on a weekday at home. You finished your dinner at 7, and you're halfway through work / homework / assignments to be handed up the next day. Your stomach growls. It needs a quick and easy snack.

You get off your seat and head out the door in search of some food.

What food might that be? ;)

Mine would be cereal with milk.

Cheers,
Zexun

Eh, any more instant noodles? lol.

Today... it will be Cheese, honey, some grapes with crackers

Julie's Butter Crackers (now sub with Munchies Vege Crackers) and Owl 3-in-1 Coffee mix.

Gardenia bread with Skippy Peanut Butter or Plata Magarine~ And a cup of hot instant milk tea~

Ok, u make me hungry with this thread...

I am going for the Magnum in the fridge. :bsmilie:

u not scared got malamine ah?:eek:

We only die once. ;)

Anyway, I sub with Munchies vege crackers. Once the melamine incident dies down, I will go back to Julie's.

'post' cereal + milk + honey
st dalfours fruit spread + wholemeal bread + milo

'post' cereal + milk + honey
st dalfours fruit spread + wholemeal bread + milo

Wah... high-class enjoyment. :bigeyes: St. Delfour fruit spread and wholemeal bread some more.

Last edited:
Wah... high-class enjoyment. :bigeyes: St. Delfours spread and wholemeal bread some more.

HAHA
we only live once too

i love the st dalfour spread - 100% fruitty
i make sandwiches to sch if theres lesson - nothing but just st dalfour spread

they also work very well in oatmeals
thought is kinda pricey at $4.70 iirc, i stockpile them in dozens when i go to seng siong supermart :bsmilie:

I used to eat this.. until Post took away the Maple Pecan Crunch. Darn it, why did they do it?!

Pecan is a very oily nut. The oil turns rancid over time. Therefore, by the time the product reaches us, the nuts are already bad. This is the main reason why the distributor here stopped importing it into Singapore, but it is still available in the US.

Last edited:
I used to eat this.. until Post took away the Maple Pecan Crunch. Darn it, why did they do it?!

no sure if i tried tat before
i usually stockpiled them too , usually 1 favour each whenever :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.