Your quick and fast "go to" food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost 2 years haven't eat McDonald's liao. Now one large watered-down ice lemon tea with loads of ice cubes costs S$2.70!!!! This is insanity.

Last edited:
Everyday morning MOnday to Friday - McDonald's 2 dollar meal ...

afternoon if need, go to uncle's stall and eat Zhui Gway

Pecan is a very oily nut. The oil turns rancid over time. Therefore, by the time the product reaches us, the nuts are already bad. This is the main reason why the distributor here stopped importing it into Singapore, but it is still available in the US.

Ah I see. Thanks for the clarification ;)

If I am hungry and outside, I will try to look for a Jollibean nearby for peanut Mee Chiang Kueh. It is filling, not too dry (like crackers), and peanut is an energy-booster.

so -so only lea.

the wasabi will shoot up one meh ? i dont feel anything. :dunno:

Yes! If you don't feel anything, it can only mean one thing: You have not tried it at all. LOL!

i think depends on luck one, i went there with a friend, but the wasabi in his burger less than mine, so he also say no kick one.

I just ate bread with peanut butter with peanuts. Heavenly I tells ya!

Hoho, since when was booze a form of food? :p

Since beer contains wheat, corn, rice, hops, malted barley and yeast, some folks in China call it "ye ti mian bao", or liquid bread in English translation.

Last edited:
For me,

instant noodles

or a cuppa coffee...

Indo Mie Mee Goreng.

I used to buy a 40 box pack to last me through the many assignments and project deadlines I got swamped with.

I still eat them once in a while, but not 40 in one week. more like, 1 in 4 to 6 weeks. maybe even less.

soulavki is my other pick. nothing beats lamb roasted on a spit and slightly grilled on a hot plate with serves of tzartziki sauce on a pita bread with the lot of salad thrown into it. mmm!

soulavki is my other pick. nothing beats lamb roasted on a spit and slightly grilled on a hot plate with serves of tzartziki sauce on a pita bread with the lot of salad thrown into it. mmm!

I just ate my dinner not long ago. And you're making me hungry =(

i keep some campbell's chunky soups handy for the champion's league half time snack.. nothing beats something warm at 4am in the morning..

i'll home in on long john silvers when i'm in town and feeling peckish.
their combo 1 is still the cheapest fast food combo around.

Status
Not open for further replies.