Your purposes in photography?

What is your purpose in photography?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
Just curious, what is your purpose in photography?

I think this is about the same as the other thread.
Anyway , this what I said,

I like art, I'm a visual person, I can paint but not fast enough, so photography is a faster way of capturing my visual image than the brushes and canvas.

Its a better way of showing others what's my perspective on certain subject.

wow, my poll havent start. Got 2 posts liao (@@)

I use photography as an excuse to travel more often :p

Stefen said:
to look and feel arty farty... :bsmilie:

i like your honesty even more... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

2 thumbs up for that...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To test out all the C and N cameras/lenses.

to open my eyes... :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

To talk less as I can use photography as my medium of communication, so that I could listen more and be more sensitive towards my surrounding. I also want to let people see things/places that they might not have chance to go to/see.
I want to let young people know that there's so many positive activities that they could do, so that they could avoid doing all negative things, such as drugs, suicide, etc. Life is too precious to be waste.. :)

besides sharing photos(points of view), i would also like to see others' "points of view". and i would ask myself, why i didn't look at things that way, why did they look at things that way. subjectivity, i suppose :)

Yo,
Are there reason why people choose "Store them and see, dun like to show others"?
Personally I find it's a exchange session to look at others and ourselves work to see how we all see things individually and ask for tips how certain technique is achieve. So I can see what I did wrong to correct next time or what I did correctly to stick to it. Maybe some people feel that they maybe challenged? Nothing of that sort I think.

Let's show more of our "work" rather then "words" so to all understand each other "eyes" better and learn through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.