Your office got like that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yZong

Aug 18, 2006
长山
Your office got any colleague who "horkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" loud loud ?

*horkkkkkk = Spit into bin.

I am getting sick of it and hate it when it happens....

How to settle ?

:bsmilie:

"Puuuuuuuut" in front of him...

Got sound... Got smell...

Your office got any colleague who "horkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" loud loud ?

*horkkkkkk = Spit into bin.

I am getting sick of it and hate it when it happens....

How to settle ?

Bro,
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I had a colleague who used to do that. Exactly that. So, disgusting. Every time I would hear that familiar noise, I would squirm in my seat.
Thankfully, she moved to another department....

:bsmilie:

"Puuuuuuuut" in front of him...

Got sound... Got smell...

It is HORKkkkkkkkkkk... every day.. neva miss wan... really really cannot take it.

The colleague is right in front of my cubicle... sibeh cham ah!!!

Bro,
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I had a colleague who used to do that. Exactly that. So, disgusting. Every time I would hear that familiar noise, I would squirm in my seat.

I have no where to move.......... :cry:

Wow, she some more !

my office used to have this colleague who sneezes every morning afternoon and evening.. "aaahhhh bpppuuuzzzzzzzz" 5 seconds later the saliva smell comes along....:ipuke: :ipuke:

Wow, she some more !

Yeah. SHE
Made life miserable.
Spoke to a couple of other colleagues. They were too shy/timid and didn't want to offend her.

I told her off a couple of times. The answer I got "the washroom is so far off..." :rolleyes:
WTF ??? :dunno:

I even told her "Can you PLEASE use a tissue at least rather than spitting directly into the dustbin ?

But, seriously, even the sound itself is disgusting - forget about the germs that get transmitted in a aircon environment.

yZong,
You have my sympathies.
Bro, just gather the courage and tell him/her off. If it doesn't work, talk to his/her supervisor. If that doesn't work, complain to HR :p

what can HR do? fire her on the grounds of disgust? :dunno:

I told her off a couple of times. The answer I got "the washroom is so far off..." :rolleyes:

She not around anymore, nothing to say. If she still around, ask her to move her table to the washroom lor :bsmilie:

Yeah. SHE
Made life miserable.
Spoke to a couple of other colleagues. They were too shy/timid and didn't want to offend her.

WTF ??? :dunno:

I even told her "Can you PLEASE use a tissue at least rather than spitting directly into the dustbin ?

But, seriously, even the sound itself is disgusting - forget about the germs that get transmitted in a aircon environment.

yZong,
You have my sympathies.
Bro, just gather the courage and tell him/her off. If it doesn't work, talk to his/her supervisor. If that doesn't work, complain to HR :p

Me not in any position to tell him off... :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.