Your name on the photo

buzzybee

Jul 26, 2008
East
Hi I often noticed that most of you have your name on your photos. Can anyone teach me how you go about to do it? I hv been admiring them on your lovely photos but never knew how to get it done....Bless the kind soul who can assist...Anyone???

Would appreciate your inputs.

Hi I often noticed that most of you have your name on your photos. Can anyone teach me how you go about to do it? I hv been admiring them on your lovely photos but never knew how to get it done....Bless the kind soul who can assist...Anyone???

if u use picasa, it is easy..

if u use gimp or photoshop, just click on the Text icon, i think it looks like a T in photoshop, and u can add text on your photos....

sorry, my software are not loaded now, too many other app running and i only only have 1G ram ...

other kind souls will follow up i am sure...

pls don't forget to bless me, i need to find a job ;p haha

Are you using GIMP or Photoshop or other processing software?

In GIMP, the text function looks like a "A" ...go to "Tools" then "Text" :)

Last edited:
You will definitely need to have an image editing software to begin with.

Let us know your software and we can help you.

faststone, you can do it in batch http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm

Photo editing softwares such as Picasa and Faststone can help you do the job :D

Thank you for your valuable feedback...I actually use the iphoto in my imac. I have photoshop CS4 but havent learn to use it....Any class??

Thank you for your valuable feedback...I actually use the iphoto in my imac. I have photoshop CS4 but havent learn to use it....Any class??

There are classes run by some of the photographic school, but do drop by the library, they have a good collection of book on CS4.

google for CS4 tutorials. its very easy to find and save you trip down to the library, i havent step foot into a library since 1998! lol

dun need to attend class for low-mid user as everything can be found online, even for some high-level too. just have to search hard enough.

can't u see I wrote as lovely photos...this thread is not abt The photos....but seekin advice from the guru. :nono:

you admire others' signature and not the photo?:dunno:

there is a guide here, probably can help you with adding watermark & border.

HTH :)