Your Most Favorite Festive Holiday

Which is your most favorite festive holiday?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Deregistered
Jul 5, 2007
Which is your most favorite festive holiday?

Christmas and New Year's Day holidays 2009 was one of the best one's, worked 3.5 days for both weeks... wah I wished everyweek like this 3.5days work and 3.5 days rest...

../azul123

Christmas and New Year's Day holidays 2009 was one of the best one's, worked 3.5 days for both weeks... wah I wished everyweek like this 3.5days work and 3.5 days rest...

../azul123

yeah... :thumbsup:

Humm, i perfer national day.. cos it's the only festival that you can hear new songs. Other festival like christmas and chinese new year, the songs are all about the same...

cny rocks big time. i mean its like the only time where coffeeshops dun even wanna open one LOL

XMAS AND NEW YR, can go on long holidays to cold climate countries~!!!

CNY esp when it fall near my birthday, I will get double ang pao. Sigh too bad I am old enough not to receive ang pao and ppl just give to me to remind me that I am single :(

For some reason I find myself tremendously excited by Chinese New Year. Every year. Without fail.
Then - excited about receiving Hongbao.
Since then & for a long time even till now - excited about giving Hongbao & arranging for Lion dance dong dong chiang to boost my luck.
:D Hehehe.... Can't wait...
IMG_6042copy.jpg

National Day..... cos my big day lol

Pay Day..... without Pay Day, no $$$$ for any Festive Holiday :sweatsm:

Don't like Chinese New Year as got to visit relatives :thumbsd:

Pay Day..... without Pay Day, no $$$$ for any Festive Holiday :sweatsm:

Lol... PAY DAY sound like Paying out all the bills.......

../azul123

then your boss will pay you for 3.5days work! r u ok with that?

how about working 1 day, 6 weekends...:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

CNY! Long break + ang paos + fooooood!

No one celebrates Festivus?

Status
Not open for further replies.