Your LX3 setups

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonnut

Nov 18, 2008
Panasonic offers a few accessories for the LX3, but we know there's lots more available, especially from fee-bay. I myself have gotten a few add-ons, so I thought why not let's share what setups you have for your LX3 here. Anythings goes, as long as it's for this cam.

Should probably be about S$400 for one with built-in grip ;)

Last edited:
got a 46mm adaptor and wideangle lens :bsmilie:

for me i have zero accessories, hmm, but happy with it so far, maybe later may get some

I just bought a Leica case for $190 at Cathay Photos. They got stocks. Thinking of getting a proper Tripod for it.

Did you bargain with them? It's quite a lot cheaper elsewhere. It's a good case anyway. The attention to details and worksmanship is simply amazing and it looked every bit worth the $100+ price.

Last edited:
Ricoh LC-1 :bsmilie:

So may I know wats the retail price for the Ricoh LC-1 lens.

Last edited:
I just bought a Leica case for $190 at Cathay Photos. They got stocks. Thinking of getting a proper Tripod for it.

Lecia case for $190 ?? which type of case was it ?

I am thinking of getting LX3 but worry that its short zoom does not have enough reach. Can anyone recommend a suitable teleconverter + adaptor?

Many thanks!

for adaptor, if you read the threads, u have a few options, the most common is to get the panasonic converter (shd be less than $45) and a step up ring (prob $10) and immediately you can start using filters like cir polariser etc.

Teleconvertor.. so far i dont think there's any. As what most have pointed out, even if you get a 2X teleconvertor, it's only 160mm, which is kinda meaningless and i think not what most buying Lumix for. I think LX 3 is more for portraits (esp environmental portraits), group shots and landscapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.