your long term plan

voxies09

Apr 11, 2010
Singapore
Hi,

What is your long term plan on your life?

are you going to work for ppl for the rest of your life or do you have something plan already?

I am kinda confuse on am I going to work until I can get my CPF ?

Honestly, I am planning to do my own business but I have to give up my comfort zone for this purpose.. so is kinda difficult to get out from my comfort zone..

i will not work for others if there is an opportunity for me to work for myself instead. :)

It is not easy to be your own boss but the end reward is sweeter as compared to being an employee. your short term pain is your long term gain so get out of your comfort zone if you want to reap big results. (be it self employed or employed) :) Not everyone love their job and get highly paid. Even if you do,you cannot be assured that your job is secure for life. :)

It is not easy to be your own boss but the end reward is sweeter as compared to being an employee. your short term pain is your long term gain so get out of your comfort zone if you want to reap big results. (be it self employed or employed) :) Not everyone love their job and get highly paid. Even if you do,you cannot be assured that your job is secure for life. :)

that's my idea too.. BOSS always want to cut COST and will find your replacement as soon he found a good low price and younger..

I thought I had a long term plan when I was working for the organisation a long long time ago.
And then I started working for myself a long time ago, and I thought I had an even better long term plan.
But nowadays... my only long term plan is to come back home every night to surf CS. :bsmilie:

that's my idea too.. BOSS always want to cut COST and will find your replacement as soon he found a good low price and younger..

Have you read "rich dad,poor dad?" i love his ESBI theory. :)

Anyway,when people tell me that they will receive a sum of $ from insurance at a certain age,i will shake my head. They forgot the term "inflation." some believe their cpf can last for a long time. What if a troublesome illness strike after retirement n wipe out their savings? What if their children need $ due to emergencies? What if they live to a ripe old age,can their $ last? What if they get retrenched at 40yrs old? etc..... Just my 2 cents worth. :)

I thought I had a long term plan when I was working for the organisation a long long time ago.
And then I started working for myself a long time ago, and I thought I had an even better long term plan.
But nowadays... my only long term plan is to come back home every night to surf CS. :bsmilie:

Let me guess....u have no worries? happy,carefree man? :)

Have you read "rich dad,poor dad?" i love his ESBI theory. :)

Yes, I did, and I agree with his idea too :) since my father is doing property business (renting more precise) Hence I have his support (place + budget) to open my own business.. but I was working in SG for years and created my comfort zone..

:thumbsup:

very practical!

Yes, I did, and I agree with his idea too :) since my father is doing property business (renting more precise) Hence I have his support (place + budget) to open my own business.. but I was working in SG for years and created my comfort zone..

Then you should learn from your dad about properties. :)
I aim to have enough $ to invest in a few condos n have some passive income from rental. Still working on it. :)

My long term plan is to find a big shady tree preferably facing the sea and build a tree house and retire in it and reading novels and fishing all day. :)

similar to yours but i prefer a lake house haha but in SG very hard and too costly! i think i go thailand to build one... :x

Let me guess....u have no worries? happy,carefree man? :)

Rare and fortunate is the person with no worries.
I am certain even Bill Gates has his share of worries, although less likely to be money-related.
Me? My real long term plan is to be happy shooting photos whenever I want, where-ever I want.