Your go to online clothe shop

lamergod

Feb 9, 2009
Fratton Park, Portsmouth
Hey guys, just wondering, where do you guys do your shopping online.

I'm currently using ASOS, Urban Outfitters and Old Navy.

Where do you guys like to shop and does it come with international shipping? I hate going through vPost.

lamergod said:

Where do you guys like to shop and does it come with international shipping? I hate going through vPost.

I shop alot on asos and gmarket. Both offers fast and reasonable shipping. :) Yup, I dislike vpost too. I mention it on a thread that I find vpost a hassle and someone commented that I obviously don't shop on the Internet. :dunno:

Last edited:

I only go online shopping for bras, nylon stockings, négligée, bikinis, leather skirts etc. :bsmilie:

That's because shops selling them don't have a fitting room for guys. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I shop alot on asos and gmarket. Both offers fast and reasonable shipping. :) Yup, I dislike vpost too. I mention it on a thread that I find vpost a hassle and someone commented that I obviously don't shop on the Internet. :dunno:

Talk about ASOS, hai.... cancelled a order ten working days ago and they said they would refund before 10 working days, now chasing DBS for my 80 bucks.

Plus, I'm quite worried about my new shipment. It's suppose to due on weds, but it's not here yet. From my past experiences, it always come a week earlier. But, keep my fingers crossed!

lamergod said:
Talk about ASOS, hai.... cancelled a order ten working days ago and they said they would refund before 10 working days, now chasing DBS for my 80 bucks.

Plus, I'm quite worried about my new shipment. It's suppose to due on weds, but it's not here yet. From my past experiences, it always come a week earlier. But, keep my fingers crossed!

Asos exchange and refund is usually fast and efficient so don't worry. :)

So far I never face any problems with gmarket until recently. I'm still trying to get an exchange for my crumpled camera case. Gmarket has been prompt in their replies but the seller has yet to respond to them! :( Now I'm having second thoughts about buying a leather camera bag from the same seller and the sad thing is only this seller has that bag I want! I don't want to take the risk with $300+ :(

Last edited: