Your favorite.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
I'm doing a research on hawker food ( my alternative career path jus in case out of work). Choose the following which you will most likely to consumes when eating out. You may also want to inlude one or two recommendations. Who knows you may be the next Makansutra guru.

Nothing comes between me and Bak Chor Mee. :bsmilie:

My humble chicken rice downstairs. It prob contributed most to the cells that make up my body. ;)

to do fairly well in food business, you need to 'receive instructions' from someone who is experienced in certain food. chinese like us called it 'pai shi'. pay a 'pai shi' fee to learn. someone i knew offered to pay $2000 to learn to prepare a certain chilli sauce. selling popular food is no guarantee to achieving success in the food business. i am sure there are too many around us, doing mediocre business selling mediocre food.

kenele said:
I'm doing a research on hawker food ( my alternative career path jus in case out of work). Choose the following which you will most likely to consumes when eating out. You may also want to inlude one or two recommendations. Who knows you may be the next Makansutra guru.

* togu hug hug venom and catseye...

BCM!!! Best!! Yummy yummy! ;p

Usually cook my own food or mom food.:thumbsup:

togu said:
* togu hug hug venom and catseye...

BCM!!! Best!! Yummy yummy! ;p

I have a recommendation for BCM but they operate in the morning.
BLK 511 Bedok North AVE 2 Market. Operate from 6am-11am:thumbsup: Not oily and fatty and the soup is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the wanton is also a bonus.(happen to come across and now try to go every sunday if can wake up early) I think will go eat again this sunday morning.

Personally i prefer it more than the well known blk 85 market which operate at night.

Venom81 said:
Nothing comes between me and Bak Chor Mee. :bsmilie:
...with lots of black vinegar......shiiiioooook!

and not forgetting fried laksa!

WAH.....all my favourite leh.....but sometimes depends on the one who is cooking it lah....My favourites are form hawkers who put their heart into preparing food for their customers.....not just fry for money....

furrycake said:
gimme bah chor mee anytime :lovegrin:

I have a recommendation for BCM but they operate in the morning.
BLK 511 Bedok North AVE 2 Market. Operate from 6am-11am:thumbsup: Not oily and fatty and the soup is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the wanton is also a bonus.(happen to come across and now try to go every sunday if can wake up early) I think will go eat again this sunday morning.

Personally i prefer it more than the well known blk 85 market which operate at night.

go try this....:lovegrin:

Wah so many BCMers. So what r u having for lunch. Me i'm off to Tekka H/C for some Mutton briyani, I'll tell you the mutton melts in your mouth, Yummy ;p

kenele said:
Wah so many BCMers. So what r u having for lunch. Me i'm off to Tekka H/C for some Mutton briyani, I'll tell you the mutton melts in your mouth, Yummy ;p

wah lao eh.. never put store unit number. Must go try try liao. Mutton rendan???

Upz for BCM!!

* togu runs around with BCM flag...

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

+1 before BCM :p

I got one recomendation for Char Kway Teow.....at Telok Blangah Rise market,just below mount faber(can shoot then eat)....its a small Char Kway Teow stall, at the first row of stalls,in Chinese the stall is called''haiyan''...it the one that sells ONLY Char Kway Teow...the boss is a plump chinese middle-aged man....he cooks some very nice fried kway teow....been eating it for 14years liao.....

Char Kuay Teow! Favourite stall at HongLim. :lovegrin:

well, i believe that nasi lemak might be easy.
Once u master the rice, all the other stuff is pure oil + heat.

La jiao mian at Beach rd hawker centre.:thumbsup:

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.