Your favourite brand of mobile phone.

Vote for your favourite brand of Mobile Phone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinkinyourlife

Oct 27, 2008
I understand that many here uses different brand of mobile phones so which do you prefer and why?

For me will be Nokia due to it's friendly usability but however, the N series has been pretty laggy irritating for the past 2 years I am using it.

What will be other options and your preference?:)

The newer Nokia E series are very zippy in the program execution, unlike the older N-series. Looks like the the Symbian S60 3rd Edition is good.

The newer Nokia E series are very zippy in the program execution, unlike the older N-series. Looks like the the Symbian S60 3rd Edition is good.

Woot! That sounds interesting...:D

Yeah, me using HTC Touch oso, but i used it for more than a year alrd. Anyway, yea, nokia E series is good, i kindda alrd past the nokia stage alrd, but hey the E series really made me look back...

Anyway for the other guy using HTC Touch, don't say i nvr warn you, dun go n install the chinese software ok, it is in conflict with the OS i think, installing it will corrupt the messaging feature and you muz reformat your phone aft that.

Anyway, Sony ericson's C905 generated quite a fair bit of interest in me, u know, 8MP leh... Anyone have any comments on that?

Yes ! the Nokia E-Series is way better than N-series. :thumbsup:

Me myself using E61i hasnt give me any problems for 5months already. unlike N73. :cool:

Haha, N73 is the most problematic phone i have ever seen, it juz fails on whoever using it. All of my friend's N73s nvr failed to fail.

Haha, N73 is the most problematic phone i have ever seen, it juz fails on whoever using it. All of my friend's N73s nvr failed to fail.

Agree... bad phone and I though the white colour one was nice.:bsmilie:

Yeah, me using HTC Touch oso, but i used it for more than a year alrd. Anyway, yea, nokia E series is good, i kindda alrd past the nokia stage alrd, but hey the E series really made me look back...

Anyway for the other guy using HTC Touch, don't say i nvr warn you, dun go n install the chinese software ok, it is in conflict with the OS i think, installing it will corrupt the messaging feature and you muz reformat your phone aft that.

Anyway, Sony ericson's C905 generated quite a fair bit of interest in me, u know, 8MP leh... Anyone have any comments on that?

htc makes lovely phones. i have a spare touch, with chinese installed. it works fine though i have to restart it emmm.... every 4days or so.. :bsmilie:

anyone has used the e66 and e71 before? thinking of getting either one...but not sure which to get...i saw e63 on the website but it doesn't seem to be in stores yet though

I have always liked Nokia hp becoz of the sms... lost track of the Nokias that i've used before... especially like those S60 Symbian ones. Everytime i change to a non Nokia Symbian phone i not used to it, will switch back in 6mths or so. Before i used N70 i can't remember wat Nokia i used, i think 7650, 6600 then to N70, N91 or N93, N73, N82 & most recently change to 5800 Xpress Music.

Nokia for easy-to-find spare parts and accessories, and AC adapter backward compatibility. :)

Last edited:
To be honest, I was quite surprise to see Nokia leading the poll, to me Nokia's quality and design losing appeal.. SE and others have caught up and exceed Nokia already. In my family alone, 4 SE (me, 2 sons 1 daughter), 2 Motorola (wife and 1 daughter) and 1 Nokia (mother). It was just a few years ago all Nokia.

../azul123

My family has too completely switch over from Nokia to Sony Ericsson. The recent Nokia phones just does not have any appeal for us. Especially the N series, where the design is just so bulky, and overloaded with features, of which most we don't require.

i am using a softbank sharp 923sh...very nice phones with big screen

A Nokia User switch over to Sony Ericsson; as think i like the CyberShot of it and also now Nokia phone to me, seem easily spolit.

Haha, yea, indeed, nokia have been losing marketshare in recent years, but they are still leading. Sony ericsson and samsung are not too far behind thou.

Anyway, contaxable, why need to restart every 4 days? i only restart my phone when it drops on the floor.

Speaking of that, now i know why i paid a premium for it back then.... Cos i probably dropped this phone of mine on the floor for like 20 over times alrd and yea, nothing happened except when dropped, it just shuts itself down and i gonna restart it again. Tough phone indeed.... but its new models getting really expensive nowadays...

SonyEricsson :thumbsup:

Haven't 'Hang' or 'Freeze' on me yet..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.