wat is your favorite messenger.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
more and more companies are using messanger coz it is really convinent. Just add your colleague to the list and you are ready to chat with him . no string attached, no monthly subscription.

say goodbye to IDD call.

i'm using miranda. works the same way as trillian, but there are some things miranda does that trillian does not. for example, for icq i'll know when the message gets sent to the other person, whereas that's not the case when i used trillian. sometimes i send a message via trillian but the other party does not receive it, and here i am thinking my message got through. this has happened on more than 1 occassion.

so any ICQ users here who had register before me ? :p

who has the lowest ICQ# in CS ? :D

Originally posted by carrot^
proteus does the same thing too! ;)
and so does miranda!

YAY MSN! lol
i started off using ICQ back in like 94 but then i find it too heavy weight nowadays.. MSN is light, hardly ever crashes (unlike ICQ) and the functions all work perfectly (unlike ICQ :p) ive also tried Yahoo but it tends to hang as well althought the functions work fine. AIM is well..... i dunno.. it works fine but i just dont like it because i only had like 2 person on it lol and was quite redundant.

many would choose trillian coz it is all of the above but there are limitation in functions but u can mess around with the names of users like ICQ for MSN. lol do i make sense?

Originally posted by caseytan
so any ICQ users here who had register before me ? :p

who has the lowest ICQ# in CS ? :D

Think I used to have the number that starts with 8.....
But I lost the password after using it for a year..... resulting in my much longer number now...
:(

me icq # is 8171*** (7 digits).

i think Red Dawn has the earliest ICQ number i know... starts with 3 and 6 digits only.

MSN Messenger Plus is perfect... We use it amongst all our core engineering group and its perfect for comms especially when team members are spread across the world!

I also use it when I'm away from home to have a *FREE* video-phone call to my wife! What more can one ask for in a free messaging program! MSN Messenger Plus Rules!

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
MSN Messenger Plus is perfect... We use it amongst all our core engineering group and its perfect for comms especially when team members are spread across the world!

I also use it when I'm away from home to have a *FREE* video-phone call to my wife! What more can one ask for in a free messaging program! MSN Messenger Plus Rules!

huh ? you mean MSN Messenger with Patchou's Messenger Plus Add-On ? :dunno:

I know that the latest version of Messenger Plus! has spyware, thats why i stop at one version before.
Read Here

btw, ICQ# 98xxxx, registered somewhere in 96/97 . Looks like Red Dawn is the winner :p :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.