Your computer is infected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
This message poop out and when i click on it, it link to SPYAXE and i am supposte to make purchase inorder to clear the infection. Anyone come across this. How can i clean this. TIA:thumbsup:

soma said:
This message poop out and when i click on it, it link to SPYAXE and i am supposte to make purchase inorder to clear the infection. Anyone come across this. How can i clean this. TIA:thumbsup:

http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/16942.html

try this link, scroll down to response number 7.

Download many spyware remover still cannot. Die liao.. Help.................he...l....p....

hel...p.............. h......e.........l............p.......................

i think need to reinstall liao.............:cry:

U have to look at the registry and amend it. However, it does not mean you may be able to do it successfully and may corrupt the system. (not all program depends on registry).

So, my advise for the fastest removal, is to format the PC if you have too many spywares in your system.

kitkat said:
U have to look at the registry and amend it. However, it does not mean you may be able to do it successfully and may corrupt the system. (not all program depends on registry).

So, my advise for the fastest removal, is to format the PC if you have too many spywares in your system.

Format the PC? YOu mean the HHD?

try using the system recovery if you are using WinXP.

michhy said:
try using the system recovery if you are using WinXP.

Can elaborate on how to do it.. thank a lot.

YA HOO... CLEAR.

For those who have this problem can us SYSTEM RESTORE by clicking on start-accessories-system tools-system restore. Close all the program before doing it.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thank to those who try to help...:thumbsup:

ortega said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
glad to know that you managed to get your computer fixed

Will consider Mac. :sticktong

soma,
Sometimes U will be glad that such things happened to u. Then u will learn something new.
I learnt my pc skill through all these shits..:bsmilie:
Backup ur data now, before something else happens...

evq said:
soma,
Sometimes U will be glad that such things happened to u. Then u will learn something new.
I learnt my pc skill through all these shits..:bsmilie:
Backup ur data now, before something else happens...

hahaha.. recently got many problem.. my computer less than 8 month old already got many problem, bought from SL one of the Ah Neh shop. Friend told me got con liao, a lot of lousy thing.:sweat: :sweat:

soma said:
hahaha.. recently got many problem.. my computer less than 8 month old already got many problem, bought from SL one of the Ah Neh shop. Friend told me got con liao, a lot of lousy thing.:sweat: :sweat:
U gotta know ur stuff before buying anything from SL. If u do, u can get bergains, if not, U become a carrot.
Should've get ur friend to help u.

soma said:
buy you head.:kok: :kok:
Donate it to me. Solve all ur problem & future problem as well. I will not disturb u anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.