Your Avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Many of you include Avatar in you note...

Why do you choose them?

Me?..

It is a x-ray image. 'You got to see thru a person and it is the true.'

Yappy

It's not just the camera, it's also the person behind the camera... He shoots but does not like to be shot.

I'm just trying to be a funny guy.... ;)

It's not just the camera, it's also the person behind the camera... He shoots but does not like to be shot.

This is a good one!

You are recognised because the outcome/product showed!

Mine's a Konica Minolta Dimage A2. 'cos it was one of my first "serious" cameras. Cost me an arm and a leg. Then got lazy to change it when I sold it off. Now that KM is history, I consider this model to be a classic piece.

I asked "define nice and fluffy" and nightmare actually made a joke!! First time! :bsmilie:

Mine is a avatar to remind all photographers that if an EMP strike strikes us, I'm one of those still happily taking pictures away.

I asked "define nice and fluffy" and nightmare actually made a joke!! First time! :bsmilie:

:( but i always make jokes what!

current one, is my fave photo lor. i'll probably never get that sort of light with that particular subject in that particular pose every again :(

:( but i always make jokes what!

current one, is my fave photo lor. i'll probably never get that sort of light with that particular subject in that particular pose every again :(

Only that moment 1/100000 sec or longer/shorter.

Any change you show that piece??

My one and only family portrait.

Sorry... typing error... I mean chance... to show your picture..

Status
Not open for further replies.