Your Advise is Greatly Appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinicalCS

Mar 3, 2006
I would be spending the weekend witht the family for a short stay at Changi Hotel this weekend. Would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest good places around the area to take pictures.

Many thanks in advance!

clinicalCS said:
I would be spending the weekend witht the family for a short stay at Changi Hotel this weekend. Would greatly appreciate if anyone could suggest good places around the area to take pictures.

Many thanks in advance!
Changi Boardwalk, Changi Yacht Club..etc :)

SniperD said:
Changi Boardwalk, Changi Yacht Club..etc :)

I will be trying to get out to catch the sunrise (when the family is sleeping, so as not to waste family time). Which is a better place for it? I think that I saw some posts on sunrise at the Boardwalk..... Thanks :)

Thought boardwalk is more for sunset than sunrise?

espn said:
Thought boardwalk is more for sunset than sunrise?

Thanks ESPN! If not I would have had a wasted trip.....

Any suggestions for sunrise around the Changi Hotel area?

any advice?

clinicalCS said:

Many thanks in advance!

!!! you guys plan to stay in OCH for the weekend:bigeyes: :sweat: !!!

the changi 'bua' (end) carpark.. best time evening till late...

changi boardwalk for sunset. a must! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

havent seen any sunrise of changi boardwalk though, mebbe u go take n show us some pics of sunrise? hee~

denniskee said:
!!! you guys plan to stay in OCH for the weekend:bigeyes: :sweat: !!!

sorry, it is the changi meridian hotel :sweat: :sweatsm:

Hey guys, many thanks, but anywhere specific for sunrise? I think that I will only use the time where family is asleep so as not to 'waste' holiday time..... Therefore, sunrise is the best time

Sunrise?? I think ECP is more likely....

Else unless you can get away to CNB, there may be a chance there...

sunrise ah...i think u can try changi beach ba...? i'm not very sure if can get a good view of sunrise there tho... rem i went there many years back with my sch photography club wanna take sunrise, but in the end didnt get to see anything, forgot is due to clouds or simply cos there wasn't any view of sunrise at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.