Young women in Singapore earning almost as much as men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me. Maybe its becos I work in a small office. We try not to take up too much space.

Its nice to have colleagues with boobs to work in tight space............ good to squeeze around...... :bsmilie:

if i am the boss, i also hire all girls, no ICT, no IPPT, no RT. best workers :bsmilie: smell good also. :bsmilie:

U neber die before eh bro....... 2s a crowd........ 3s a market.........??? I dun mind have gals as my colleagues........ but I neber work under a woman boss.:sticktong........ confirm will die 10 years younger........ :bsmilie:

guys, keep the discussion clean please.

there's no need to go into boobs and such.

We have received several complaints about sexist and derogatory remarks being made in this thread - please heed the forum guidelines and keep the discussion clean. Thank you.

I heard this once on TV...

During Peace time...

Women wants EQUALITY if not.. MORE AND BETTER than the men.
That is in terms of Rights, Power, Salary, Respect etc etc etc
Even the number of toilet cubicles must also be the same as the urinals in the gents.

During Chaos

Women are Weak and thus cannot defend themselves
Women cannot fight the war so men must go ahead

:sweat:

Dude... we are expendable you know. Besides those white horses. They know who they are.:confused:

Dude... we are expendable you know. Besides those white horses. They know who they are.:confused:

Yar White horse no need to do alot of things... like clean his own stable. Chief Amah will clean stable for white horse.

Yar White horse no need to do alot of things... like clean his own stable. Chief Amah will clean stable for white horse.

Pray hard that you are a white horse in your next life.

Nothing is equal.. nobody would like to keep you as hostage and you have one less worry than the white horse.

Vote me for the Man's Charter President... I'll fight for our man's rights, as well as mine... :bsmilie:

Having sex is a lot of hard work with loss of our seeds of life, resulting in us men dying younger. I believe we should be compen$ated for it.

You have my vote as president of the Men’s Charter Bro’.

You'll die of lack of oxygen or excessive excitement. :bsmilie:

Learn CPR to save all and yourself!

Sorry to spoil the fun guys but .............. i hereby declared thread closed! :(

To those who are being victimise, Sorry for creating such a thread which led to causing misunderstanding, inconvenice to all n Admins!:cry:

Thanks to all who have had your contributions! Appreciate it!:thumbsup: No hard feelings! :cheers: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.