Young and Inexperienced or Old and Experienced??

Young and Inexperienced or Old but Experienced?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-Fied

Deregistered
Jan 11, 2009
In e Western part of SINGAPORE
Hey guys since there has been so much talk abt mollers recently, I was wondering would you guys choose to shoot with an old but experienced model or a young but inexperienced one??

Young and semi-experienced. Still a long way for me to go.:bsmilie:

GMAN

young and experienced. :)

my subjects are ranging from two weeks old to 80 years olds, shooting solo in studio, no, I don't get to chose any of them, and most of them are just original people, don't have experience pose in front of camera.

does this help you in your question?

ok ok let me elaborate.... young is aged from 16-20 like teens like tht... old would be anything above 30

so you dont except those between 20 and 30?

how about young and experienced and old and inexperienced?

And also how do you define experienced? for example. if you just shot 5 weddings, would you be considered experienced?

Hey guys since there has been so much talk abt mollers recently, I was wondering would you guys choose to shoot with an old but experienced model or a young but inexperienced one??

you don't want to see sion's reply to this one..... :bsmilie:

for me, i do all. :) sounds like this topic can apply to bed too. hahahahaha!

ok ok let me elaborate.... young is aged from 16-20 like teens like tht... old would be anything above 30

I didn't know that ladies above 30 are considered old.

I didn't know that ladies above 30 are considered old.

there are quite a few top supermodels above 30, and approaching 30.

ok ok ok let's stop putting an age to old and young can??? I'll just be blunt n say it out loud, would u rather shoot teens like those we see up and coming in CS with hardly any experience or would u rather shoot older and more mature ladies with the experience??

I found saying a model is old if he or she is over 30, bordering on age discrimination.

I shoot models who can deliver the look I want, how OLD she is is not a consideration.

Sorry I feel extremely disgusted with the premise raised by the TS.

I found saying a model is old if he or she is over 30, bordering on age discrimination.

I shoot models who can deliver the look I want, how OLD she is is not a consideration.

Sorry I feel extremely disgusted with the premise raised by the TS.

Right so u see tht's why i didn't want to put an age to it argh.... maybe the right term is mature?? hai... whatever way i say it just doesn seem right as well... all i was trying to put across is whether the photogs here prefer shooting xmm with little or no experience or the more mature ladies who have experiences but as not as young as the xmms....

haiyo... simple question also kena slam for nothing... sorry if i cannot pls everyone with my question... in my opinion "older" women can seem more glamourous and bring out a certain charm that younger girls with little or no experience can't bring out. But that being said... most of the pics here are of young teen girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.