Young and i mean real young photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
Any young photographers out there?? i'm a secondary student with interest in photography and hope to find some buddy here around the age of mine, older-younger-male-female and we can have some outing =)

seems that i only able to spot afew secdonary students here. so may this post be our gathering of secondary students clubsnappers!

this post is not restricted to secondary student only. so all are welcome to enjoy here too! :D

i'm always the youngest few around when going outing's... i'm only 19++ .... so interested? :bsmilie:

actually it's quite hard to find youngsters here..... like you.... for my age it's more common....

SianZronG said:
i'm always the youngest few around when going outing's... i'm only 19++ .... so interested? :bsmilie:

actually it's quite hard to find youngsters here..... like you.... for my age it's more common....

yes yes. clubsnappers around ur age is common. so i'm making this thread to find youngsters here :D hope can gather some youngsters here thou.... :bsmilie:

:think:
I think you will find somebody.... I can already think of 3... all Sec 4 this year I think... :sweat:

SianZrong, you not youngest lah! I think you are older than someone else today leh... by a bit... :p

Azure said:
Errrr..... I think she's way below secondary school. You may confuse poor yOngcheng.
:nono:

haha :D
lets hope this thread be the gathering of all photographers too

wah, I am 17 for the fifth consecutive year can?

sehsuan said:
yongcheng, travelshooter's daughter is um... less than 10 years old :D

she's 6 years old... and shoots like a pro!

Good initiative YongCheng ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Finds your kakis and shoot more .. I can provides advise if you needs :D

I have been a student photographer (1st batch) before with LianHe ZaoBao and this is a good path for you guys if they are opening for such post. Good to gain exposure and a little bit of incentives .... ;)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Good initiative YongCheng ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Finds your kakis and shoot more .. I can provides advise if you needs :D

I have been a student photographer (1st batch) before with LianHe ZaoBao and this is a good path for you guys if they are opening for such post. Good to gain exposure and a little bit of incentives .... ;)
thanks :) u mean u now shoot for lianhe zhaobao? well thats pretty cool :p

sonix said:
I want to join also leh... but i will become the oldest maybe
lolz as long as most of us feel young juz like MeNaCeWu :blah:

y0ngcheng said:
thanks :) u mean u now shoot for lianhe zhaobao? well thats pretty cool :p

lolz as long as most of us feel young juz like MeNaCeWu :blah:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sonix said:
I want to join also leh... but i will become the oldest maybe

I am not the oldest here but of course not the youngest too. anyway, would like to join and still learning how to shoot nice photos. Keep me informed and well done Y0ngCheng.

sumball said:
I am not the oldest here but of course not the youngest too. anyway, would like to join and still learning how to shoot nice photos. Keep me informed and well done Y0ngCheng.

thanks for all the support and sure i'll keep u informed if we have outing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.