Young and Dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeagga

Jun 10, 2005
Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get my hands on VCD/DVD collection of the Young and Dangerous series. Thanks

i got whole set... dvd...

get from Hong Kong lor... ask them to import over lor... but i dunno if they redo a new set anot... cos 1,2, or 3 dunno which until which 1 is by MeiAh, den the rest by another, so not same batch look. quality also different.

technically, have 6 eps... den 1 prequel, den 1 prequel/sequel for mountain chicken, 1 or 2 for 13th sister, 1 for da fei... i think roughly like that... the rest not associated liao... if u ask me... just get 6 eps, prequel & sequel to mountain chicken will do... the rest nothing much 2 see... and quite boring

don watch too much this type of show lah ,,
maybe can can join DCA gang .. teach u all the stuff :bsmilie:

Thanks. I've already watched almost all. Now juz thinking of collecting them

Quite a silly show. Hack here, hack there and a couple of bad lookin' chaps lookin' cool snagging all the chicks and stuff like dat.

Hey. One of my favourite HK movie series. Especially the 1st 2 ep. Too bad I can't really catch cantonese. Got to watch the mandarin version.

I have the whole set EP 1-6.

Like the show back then. Hehe... The most interesting part is part 1-3. Wonderful as what I feel :)

Total got 10 episodes. 1 prequel(Nic Xie), Y&D1, Y&D2(Goes to Taiwan),Y&D3(Noodle Cheng's gal die), Y&D4(Simon Yam die, Alex Mun comes in), Y&D5(Goes to M'sia), Y&D6(Goes to Japan), Mountain Chicken's story, 13th Sister's story, Dai Fei's story.

Status
Not open for further replies.