Young Adults Group Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eosdigital

Feb 11, 2008
Alright, due to rules the "For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August" thread have to be solely for the organising and details posts of that particular outing.

In addition, since I've noticed that there is no Group for photographers with the age range of 17-19+, let me have the honor of creating a new Group for them.
From this point, let this be the official group's TCSS thread - Allow me to start the ball rolling with the first post :thumbsup: :D

Young Adults Group

Members:

1) Wafah (lustlab) - 18 - Canon EOS 350D
2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 - Nikon D80
3) Zul (zulschizo)
4) Kangwei (kangwei) - 19 - Nikon FM10
5) Andrew (iron symphony) - 20 - Canon EOS 5D
6) Jonathan (eosdigital) - 18 - Canon EOS 30D
7) Rafie (flixtrix) - 19 - Canon EOS 400D
8) Irfaan (irfaanphotography) - 17 - Nikon D40
9) Wilson (nlghtxx) -20 - Nikon D70
10) Jiehao (alleggerita) - 19 - Nikon D60
11) Ary (ziincx) - 17 - Nikon D60
12) LQ235 - 17 - Sony Alpha 200
13) Clint (Clintx)- 21 - Canon EOS 450D
14) Shaz (Royaux) - 19 - Nikon D40
15) Ashraf (Crucio) - 19 - Nikon D100
16) Yvonne (Xcursive) - 19 - Canon EOS 400D
17) Maman (HairyHarry) - 19 - Nikon D200
18) Ashley (Shuee99) - 20 - Nikon D300
19) Farhan (Fatale) - 17 - Nikon D70
20) Adrian (Vanquisher) - 19 - Nikon D300
21) Astrise - 17 - Sony Alpha 100
22) Rayner (Raynerg) - 20 - Canon EOS 40D
23) Sze Kiat (Sprintist) - 21 - Nikon D60

Planned outing/gathering of Young Adults Group:

The Nike+ Human Race 10K @ Esplanade - 31st August 2007

Rules/ Notices :

Joining Young Adult Group: Any members in the age range of 17-19 and even near that, with the exception of below 16*, and with any cameras/dSLR is free to join the group. Welcome!
To clarify, the Member List is just a honorably feature to show the members of the Group. No way is it discriminatory :)

1) This Official Thread is for the Young Adults Group's TCSS. Please limit any official posts on outings or even none here. Similarity, ditto on the respective Outing thread.
2) Post no offensive/radical posts in the TCSS. Let this thread be friendly to anyone and everybody in Clubsnap
3) Joining Young Adults Group is not restricted to Invitation-Only. Just post your intention here and i'll get back to you regarding the details(below) to add to the Members List. Please do not quote the whole members list as this will created unsightly large quote posts.
4) I would like to have your Name, Camera Equipment and Age to add you to the list. However, if you do not feel comfortable divulging that, it's alright.

* Below 16 Clubsnap Members, i think the Under 16 Group is more appropriate for you

Last edited:
Haha..so we're a nice little group that is slotted above the "Under 16 Shooters", and ready to attract members who are past that age range for that group :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Bump..any more ClubSnap Members of the age of 17-20+ interested to join the Group? :D

lai lai~

Count me in!

Last edited:
Welcome LQ325 to the Young Adults Group. :D

A point to interested members, please try not to quote my entire post to add your name to the list. Just indicate your interest in the post and i will amend the list to include your name :D.

Sorry, Im afraid of the thread being cluttered with too much large Quotes and making the page rather long

Last edited:
woah! getting more and more people already. hahaha.

anyway, just want to ask.

does anyone knows where to get neutral-density filters? and also, how much are they?

I want to join but i scared. I'm going to be 19 in a few days time.

Status
Not open for further replies.