You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

1qs2nvtpk984g17dhdte7x1sku.jpg

coutinho will out of action for 6 weeks due to ankle ligaments injury... big games during the festive month of december..
a big test for the REDs...

Last edited:
REDs beat leeds 2-0 in efl cup... origi and woodburn were the scorers... woodburn aged 17 is club's the youngest player to score for the 1st team which broke owen's record held for 19yrs.... and finally 2 "bluebirds" chicks are named after jurgen klopp...

kloppchicks.jpg

both chicks are currently nursing at chester zoo... "bluebirds".... haahahahhahahahahaaa...

[video=youtube;RAodlSDYc1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAodlSDYc1g[/video]

On Lallana and Firmino’s fitness, Klopp said: “Yesterday [Thursday] was Adam’s first session. He looked good, but we need to see how he reacts to the intensity of the training. But all good, having him back is cool.Roberto trained yesterday, too. That’s important. Still a bit of pain—it’s painful, but not that serious. He’s quite a tough guy, so he came through the session yesterday, to see how he reacted.”

On reports linking Sturridge away in January, Klopp said: “The funny thing is your colleagues created stories that aren’t stories, then you ask me when there is no story!

“There is no thought to sell any player in the first-team squad, actually. I don’t think it would make sense. Unfortunately Daniel is not in training until now, that’s the thing I’m more concerned about than any transfer rumours."

516677570.0.jpeg

Sakho will leave Anfield in january as confirms by klopp, “Of course he is not involved in this (first team squad) but you ask again,” Klopp said bluntly. “You should have know it before that he is not involved in this sentence, but then you try it to create a story."

JS68112553.jpg

Mamadou Sakho will leave indelible memories on every scouser...

Last edited:
the-klopp-effect_3364576.jpg

“I cannot carry the history of Liverpool FC. It makes no sense. These boys cannot carry the history. I know a good decision in life is when you know about problems, think about them and put them away. If you want the problem could be that we were not champion for 26 years."

- klopp

confirmed line-up:

AFC Bournemouth: Boruc, Adam Smith, Francis, Steve Cook, Ake, Arter, Gosling, Stanislas, Wilshere, King, Callum Wilson.
Subs: Pugh, Afobe, Brad Smith, Fraser, Mings, Ibe, Federici.

Liverpool: Karius, Clyne, Lucas, Lovren, Milner, Can, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Origi, Firmino.
Subs: Klavan, Moreno, Lallana, Mignolet, Ejaria, Woodburn, Alexander-Arnold.

Let the good times roll.. feeling rather optimistic this season :)

Wasted opportunity to improve our standings.. :(

Hope we can recover from the slump tonight... 5points lost already :( Next game is Everlose a tough game as always !! YNWA !!

Another hard fought win.
It's not how you win, but just keep winning..

Through all the ups and downs, we make it to the Champions League, by winning in style on the final match of the season.
Here's looking forward to a new season and a new start!

I believe that this season will be better than the last one and will be less traumatic