You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Whos glassman? Sturridge? Hahaha. Wa hopefully faith in Origi will pay off.

good 1st half by REDs... players chasing n winning second ball... n hit bar by origi header.. very close!!!

not to deny spurs... they control the ball last 20mins n 2 chances deny by mignolet n sakho...

good work REDs

Origi cannot make it leh... Wasting the slot ... But we have no one to take over :(

1st premier league game... hes quite intimidated but overall he did well...

2nd half started...

C'mmon u REDS

fantastic save by mignolet to deny goal by spurs...

a draw is a excellent result for REDs...

No sting by us but good pressing off the ball. Me-no-leg save us from losing and earn us a point.

gegenpressing really left players with wobbling legs...

CRhHxIIWoAAUpkF.jpg:large

jurgen post-match press

[video=youtube;jiI56xDatjg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiI56xDatjg[/video]

“I’m satisfied,” Klopp said of the draw. “This is not the worst sign as I hadn’t got the biggest expectations for
the game as we only had three days together and Tottenham are a strong and tuned team.

“It could have been difficult yet I’m really satisfied. The start was brilliant and we surprised them a little bit.

spurs 0 - 0 REDs highlights

[video=youtube;INGRyMEJDqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INGRyMEJDqA[/video]

A goalless draw against what he described as a “well-tuned” Spurs side represents a solid start.
With more firepower available, the rest could come. But for now, Liverpool fans — and Klopp himself —
can be content with the fact that Saturday’s showing suggests that the players are listening and the
manager is already having an impact on how his side plays. That’s not bad for a week’s work.

“It always starts with 0-0 so it’s okay."

do u know wot europa match progamme cover look like....

CR1NmQHWcAA4mhh.jpg

There was only one choice for the matchday programme design on the joyous occasion of Jurgen Klopp's first
ever home match in charge of Liverpool. The man, the myth, the legend, Klopp himself is featured on the
cover of the programme for Thurday's Europa League match vs. Rubin Kazan.

the cover is similar to obama's 2008 HOPE campaign...

2DA1332300000578-0-image-a-20_1445432649285.jpg

Klopp is just one man, but he's a glorious human that should run for President after
his football managing days are over. Hopefully that day is a long ways away after he's led Liverpool to many triumphs.

Klopp... pwease dun Flop!!!

:rbounce::gbounce::bwhat:

tooiiinnnkkk... tooiiinnkkk.. toooiiinnnkkk...

sturridge..

P151004-020-Everton_Liverpool-545x420.jpg

Daniel Sturridge won’t start against Rubin Kazan
– Jurgen Klopp

ketchup sauce