You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's world class. Prob can play til 36? Top notch midfielder.

Hopefully he doesn't choose chelski if we do go in for him alongside chelski.

it would be quite ex for BR..
$10mil is one thing, but he'll have to give up his godson allen..
i'm sure every parent rates his/her son far more than 10million..

So cheap ah they.. come close, I bite you! (oops sorry..) :)

wan cheap, can try looney..

it would be quite ex for BR..
$10mil is one thing, but he'll have to give up his godson allen..
i'm sure every parent rates his/her son far more than 10million..

wan cheap, can try looney..

Allen is a mediocre player, not sure why Rodgers rates him so highly

No transfer request yet from Suarez

Luis Suarez agent Pere Guardiola did not submit a transfer request during a meeting with Liverpool FC yesterday.

ccording to the Guardian, the players agent met club officials on Merseyside yesterday, after Liverpool were keen to hear an explanation for Suarez' recent outbursts whilst with his national side.

The agent is believed to have admitted that there is no planned deal with Real Madrid, and the Spanish club have not contacted Liverpool with an enquiry for the player.

Liverpool would want offers in excess of £50M to consider a sale of Luis Suarez - a figure that Madrid are unlikely to meet given Suarez' off field incidents.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/transfer-speculation/2013/no-transfer-request-yet-from-suarez/?

I am willing to pay for his one way coach fare to get him to West Ham and close another messy chapter (credit to him, he has behaved quite amicably, its not his fault that Kenny overvalued and overpaid for him).. but I am NOT buying him a train ticket.. We have spend too much money on him already! Goodbye see you.. don't come back!

West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing

Things had been so quiet on the Stewart Downing front that many were beginning to think Brendan Rodgers intended to keep the player this season, but news of interest from West Ham has now shaken things up a bit.

West Ham Inquire About Stewart Downing - The Liverpool Offside

Toure: Suarez can win more at Liverpool

Liverpool new boy Kolo Toure believes striker Luis Suarez has a better chance of winning major honours at Anfield than he would if he made a move to a rival Premier League club like Arsenal.

After Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger reportedly had a €30 million bid for Suarez rejected in recent days, the Uruguayan admitted he is flattered by the interest from the north London club.

Yet Toure may infuriate supporters of his former club with his suggestion that Liverpool are better placed to challenge for silverware in the upcoming season.

But he was unequivocal in his response when asked about Suarez's future.

"Luis Suarez does not need to leave to fulfil his ambitions," said Toure, according to The Guardian. "If he stays here he will have more chances to win trophies.

"This club is definitely prepared. The organisation, the mentality of the players and the staff. It's amazing. It's a top professional club. Luis is a great player, a fantastic player. He is a massive player for Liverpool.

"I have played against Suarez and he is a fantastic player, one you would want on your side, but in the end it will be up to the club to decide what they think is best for everybody."

Oh no why he chooses Everton then LFC ?? I guess we talk only and never submit any bid for the last few players connected to us ... Sad to lose a gem young player :(

No transfer request yet from Suarez

Luis Suarez agent Pere Guardiola did not submit a transfer request during a meeting with Liverpool FC yesterday.

ccording to the Guardian, the players agent met club officials on Merseyside yesterday, after Liverpool were keen to hear an explanation for Suarez' recent outbursts whilst with his national side.

The agent is believed to have admitted that there is no planned deal with Real Madrid, and the Spanish club have not contacted Liverpool with an enquiry for the player.

Liverpool would want offers in excess of £50M to consider a sale of Luis Suarez - a figure that Madrid are unlikely to meet given Suarez' off field incidents.

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/transfer-speculation/2013/no-transfer-request-yet-from-suarez/?

Tis 1 maybe 5mil gbp oso can!

hinting that pepe reina and suarez are next to zao.

probably just making a pt that there're options if someone will meet the asking price for them..
the nett transfer spending so far is a couple of million tks to shelvey and carrot.
still got another 20million previously intended for henrik unspent..

Friendly: Liverpool 2-0 Preston. HT now Coutinho (PEN), Ibe, (shot From left edge of PK box grounder )

Think moyes team lost

Status
Not open for further replies.