You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *69* - Battle for Top 7!! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been heavily drinking water in order to forget!!!.. Sadly the best I managed so far is to go toilet every 5 min (but I am told, my liver etc benefits).. :) FSG said they wanted a young manager to start building the team.. Is Angeloti anywhere close to young? I find the lack of strategic direction more worrying than the mistakes at the tactical level. That's just me.

We need someone big & experience to lead this transformation..BR is neither..once we are steady heading towards our target then we can have someone younger BUT with good CV..not BR..

But the owners said they wanted someone young.. you see I don't have a problem with BR trying to get it right if the owners back him. I have a problem if the owners stab him and change direction every year.. it is telling of what its to come (with BR or without BR, with Kenny or without Kenny, i.e. I am also not happy being at 9th position, but if FSG is in a mess then BR is the least of our problems).

We need someone big & experience to lead this transformation..BR is neither..once we are steady heading towards our target then we can have someone younger BUT with good CV..not BR..

But the owners said they wanted someone young.. you see I don't have a problem with BR trying to get it right if the owners back him. I have a problem if the owners stab him and change direction every year.. it is telling of what its to come (with BR or without BR, with Kenny or without Kenny, i.e. I am also not happy being at 9th position, but if FSG is in a mess then BR is the least of our problems).

I have mentioned before..Americans are like that in running their business & LFC is run like a business making money to FSG..no CL means more money to be spent..so i expect FSG to start looking for BR replacement now that 4th place is as good as gone. What do you expect FSG to say to BR when he started his job as LFC manager? Ofcoz nice words to ease him earlier on right? Hahaha..this is reality..

:( I stupidly optimistic.. can't change that one.. Now where did I put that bottle of water... I have more chances of forgetting what is happening drinking water, than FSG getting the club where it deserves by changing managers more often than I change cameras...!!

I have mentioned before..Americans are like that in running their business & LFC is run like a business making money to FSG..no CL means more money to be spent..so i expect FSG to start looking for BR replacement now that 4th place is as good as gone. What do you expect FSG to say to BR when he started his job as LFC manager? Ofcoz nice words to ease him earlier on right? Hahaha..this is reality..

If they change manager again I won't sign up for MIO again! :)

i'm optimistic of a top 6 finish.

I'm certain that next season is the one to watch.

we are trying to get things right. :)

i'm optimistic of a top 6 finish.

I'm certain that next season is the one to watch.

we are trying to get things right. :)

Every next season will be a season to watch for the past 20 yrs & more..hahaha..we wont finish higher than Spurs..Arsenal..Everton this season..

If they change manager again I won't sign up for MIO again! :)

dun think they will change manager.

almost next to impossible unless the players revolt and rebel.

first of all, we need to rid ourselves of falsehoods and deadwoods. :bsmilie:

I cannot wait to see Stewart Downing being shown the door! this guy's a nightmare and he thinks the world of himself just when he had a few good games(out of 2 seasons!!) and is saying that his future is uncertain! The door's that way and the sooner we are rid of deadweights like him, the better!

Joe Allen did okay in the beginning but has slowly lost his form. I would think that BR has to find a way to accommodate him into the side or simply, sell him.

Jonjo Shelvey is not good enough and he should move on.

We need a quality winger to play on the left, to complement Sterling's right wing play. Ideally we should sign a couple of wingers.

We need new, matured centerbacks. Skirtie and Agger have been crap in some games, more so the former and we need to sign quality centerback.
Sebastien Coates is simply not good enough currently and maybe loaning him out to Championship football will help in toughening him up, or simply sell him.

We can sign Xabi Alonso at the end of the season and together with Louya Leiva, Stevie G and him, we will have the best midfield again.

dun think they will change manager.

almost next to impossible unless the players revolt and rebel.

first of all, we need to rid ourselves of falsehoods and deadwoods. :bsmilie:

I cannot wait to see Stewart Downing being shown the door! this guy's a nightmare and he thinks the world of himself just when he had a few good games(out of 2 seasons!!) and is saying that his future is uncertain! The door's that way and the sooner we are rid of deadweights like him, the better!

Joe Allen did okay in the beginning but has slowly lost his form. I would think that BR has to find a way to accommodate him into the side or simply, sell him.

Jonjo Shelvey is not good enough and he should move on.

We need a quality winger to play on the left, to complement Sterling's right wing play. Ideally we should sign a couple of wingers.

We need new, matured centerbacks. Skirtie and Agger have been crap in some games, more so the former and we need to sign quality centerback.
Sebastien Coates is simply not good enough currently and maybe loaning him out to Championship football will help in toughening him up, or simply sell him.

We can sign Xabi Alonso at the end of the season and together with Louya Leiva, Stevie G and him, we will have the best midfield again.
I believe we will have a new manager next season coz i feel we have under performed & as a manager BR really CMI in a big club. FSG will not be willing to invest on new players if we dont qualify for CL and we dont look like qualifying next season...maybe not even Europa League!

Allen has been out of depth..we should sell him..Sterling is light-weight..our defence are not tough enough..

We need 2 new strong CBs..a new GK..1 or 2 quality wingers..OMG, we need almost a complete new team!

Only our strikers in Suarez & Sturridge look good enough..

Happy V Day! May we all get the manager and players we love to have in LFC and better results from now onwards. ;);p:bsmilie:

YNWA

You..CC..grumpy are BR biggest fans...lolZ..please wave his undies tonight..we need a win..

contrary to popular belief, I am not a fan of any particular manager.

I am most willing to give ANY manager employed by the management/owner the time, space and support that I believe they deserve.

In the past, I have supported all managers till the point I believe they are no longer a plus to the team but a liability.

I have supported raf999 for 3 seasons until the point when I realise that it isn't going to work anymore as he is someone who is never wrong, faultless and immaculate. the blame's always on someone, something or somewhere else. It is probably not a surprise that a lot of other LFC fans turned against him towards the end of his tenure. I would say that it is 50% of the fans (from various LFC forums that i've read) are against his re-employment, if there ever is one.

the hard truth is that in today's modern game, we can no longer compete against the financial muscle of the manSipTeas, the chel$kis, the PSGs and even the Anzhis. We need to have a stable management in order to produce any kind of long term results/benefits/rewards. How can we progress as a football club if the management changes hand once very season? We have to start rebuilding every season, much like chel$ki now, but, they have the financial muscle and they have a very strong team regardless which manager takes over as it is the owner who makes the signing.

i always believe that next season is then the one where the real LFC will stand up. This season is truly about rebuilding and removing of falsehoods and deadwoods. BR is still trying to stamp his authority in the team, getting them to play his brand of football and adopting his football philosophy.

and for the ultimate truth, eat this. money makes the modern football game go round. unless the LFC fans stop going to games, then will the owner/management do something about the current plight. we do not have much say in the way the team is run, how the management do things nor which players we sign (oh please, who would wanna come to LFC, now?!).

We need to have a very realistic idea/picture of how things are at the club right now. do managers want to come? do players want to come? can we afford them?

unless the management decide otherwise, till then I will support whoever LFC hires as its football manager not only for some 10 matches but to the point when I realise that things are not going to work.

I do not care about track records, sexy looking CVs and such. the last time someone talked to me about 'track records', they lost in an election.

now is the time to really get behind the team and support the team as one.

Com'on you REDS!!!

Happy V Day! May we all get the manager and players we love to have in LFC and better results from now onwards. ;);p:bsmilie:

YNWA
CC would want a new GF rather than new manager...hahaha

contrary to popular belief, I am not a fan of any particular manager.

I am most willing to give ANY manager employed by the management/owner the time, space and support that I believe they deserve.

In the past, I have supported all managers till the point I believe they are no longer a plus to the team but a liability.

unless the management decide otherwise, till then I will support whoever LFC hires as its football manager not only for some 10 matches but to the point when I realise that things are not going to work.

now is the time to really get behind the team and support the team as one.

Com'on you REDS!!!

Results have shown that BR has thus far failed..Even KD got us to 2 finals last season, winning one & got the sack...

You didnt support RH right thru the season...its plain to see that, result-wise, BR's is just as bad as RH's results...

Results have shown that BR has thus far failed..Even KD got us to 2 finals last season, winning one & got the sack...

You didnt support RH right thru the season...its plain to see that, result-wise, BR's is just as bad as RH's results...

maybe to u, but i am most willing to wait till next season before giving a verdict.

a fair crack at the whip. :)

RH is ain't BR.. in fact (to me) RH had more reputation than BR..
RH had coached Blackburn (when they were still top team in EPL), Inter Milan, Udinese and his track record in Fulham prior to joining LFC also not bad judging from the team/Finance he had..
but reputation or track record does not guarantee you finish high.. you think if we hired the special one or pep or any other top managers, they can lead us finish higher than old toilet team now? so long the old senile still in charge i don't think so..

conversely, you think any other manager currently manage Barca will not win the title? who is Tito Vilanova before this season?
it's not the manager but rather the team itself..

i like what bro CC said above.. give BR time and let him rebuild from this mess.. his football philosophy and style is not bad..

RH had coached Blackburn (when they were still top team in EPL), Inter Milan, Udinese and his track record in Fulham prior to joining LFC also not bad judging from the team/Finance he had..
but reputation or track record does not guarantee you finish high.. you think if we hired the special one or pep or any other top managers, they can lead us finish higher than old toilet team now? so long the old senile still in charge i don't think so..

conversely, you think any other manager currently manage Barca will not win the title? who is Tito Vilanova before this season?

i like what bro CC said above.. give BR time and let him rebuild from this mess.. his football philosophy and style is not bad..

barca is an interesting team.

they have a solid system, from youth set-up to the first team. everything is ready and has been slowly built up way before frank rijkaard is in charge.

the way the team functions and play, any manager will be successful as the 'system' is already in place and end user just have to plug in and play.

what I see now is that BR is trying to model a system after the very successful tiki taka total football style made very successful by Barca and the early 70s dutch team. we have to be patient as reaping the reward after what we had sow also takes time.

what we have to do now is to build on an empire, a dynasty and not just some fly-over kingdom, much like what SAF did at manu, even though I hate to admit it, he is really good and impressive. he didn't get onto a successful tenure just by luck or chance. Similarly, he took around 4 to 5 years before things start to turn for the better and he never look back.

difference between his 4-5 years and raf999's 4-5 years in charge is that SAF readily admitted his shortfall in his early years and build on a strong and solid foundation, instead of finding excuses and throwing more smoke into the air.

SAF has my respect and I cannot wait for his tenure at manu to end for I believe it will finally mean the end of a successful dynasty as we are slowly building on ours. :bsmilie:

barca is an interesting team.

they have a solid system, from youth set-up to the first team. everything is ready and has been slowly built up way before frank rijkaard is in charge.

the way the team functions and play, any manager will be successful as the 'system' is already in place and end user just have to plug in and play.

what I see now is that BR is trying to model a system after the very successful tiki taka total football style made very successful by Barca and the early 70s dutch team. we have to be patient as reaping the reward after what we had sow also takes time.

what we have to do now is to build on an empire, a dynasty and not just some fly-over kingdom, much like what SAF did at manu, even though I hate to admit it, he is really good and impressive. he didn't get onto a successful tenure just by luck or chance. Similarly, he took around 4 to 5 years before things start to turn for the better and he never look back.

difference between his 4-5 years and raf999's 4-5 years in charge is that SAF readily admitted his shortfall in his early years and build on a strong and solid foundation, instead of finding excuses and throwing more smoke into the air.

SAF has my respect and I cannot wait for his tenure at manu to end for I believe it will finally mean the end of a successful dynasty as we are slowly building on ours. :bsmilie:

yap, i hate to admit that as well about SAF :)

me too looking forward to his end tenure :D

we are not trying to even beat rednose yet..hes juz too good for BR..what we want the team to compete with the other teams for top 4 & BR has failed to even be above Moyes with Everton squad..dont tell me Everton have better team? It must be BR not good enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.